$73 – Cornwall castle stay w/Tate St Ives tickets, 55% off
Why We Love This Deal
Save up to 55% on stays at Tregenna Castle Hotel, which has "spectacular views" of St Ives (The AA) and is set in its own 72-acre estate. Overnight breaks are now $73.
"One of the loveliest bays in Britain" -- Time Out
- Overnight accommodation in a Castle Double room, with Cornish breakfast, for two
- A round of golf on the hotel's par-3 course (worth $19 per person)
- Tickets to Tate St Ives (worth $12 per person)
- A 2-night stay with daily breakfast, a round of golf and Tate St Ives tickets is $116, and a 3-night stay is $179
- Saturdays are an extra $21
- Stay in a Castle Sea View Double room for an extra $21 per night, or a West Wing Sea View Double room for an extra $42 per night
- Guests who purchase a 2-course dinner in the Brasserie restaurant get a free bottle of house wine
Why We Love This Hotel
- Tregenna Castle Hotel is set in 72 acres of "beautiful landscaped sub-tropical gardens", says The AA Hotel Guide 2019
- The property overlooks Porthminster Beach
- There is an 18-hole par-3 golf course, racquet-sports facilities, indoor and outdoor heated pools, and a fitness suite
Tregenna Castle Hotel was built in 1774 and is set in over 70 acres of gardens that offer views of St Ives and the Atlantic. With an 18-hole par-3 golf course, tennis, squash and badminton courts, beauty treatment rooms, swimming pools, a brasserie restaurant and more, it's a destination in its own right.
The hotel is around 20 minutes' walk from the white-sand Porthminster Beach and the centre of St Ives, which Lonely Planet describes as a "pretty jumble of slate roofs, church towers and turquoise bays". Since the 1920s, St Ives has been the epicentre of Cornwall's art scene, and today it is home to Tate St Ives -- number 36 on our list of 101 Things to do in Cornwall -- the Leach Pottery, and the Barbara Hepworth Museum and Sculpture Garden.
The South West Coast Path -- which leads to the Hayle Estuary or the picturesque village of Zennor -- can be joined within 15 minutes' walk of the hotel. St Michael's Mount is a 20-minute drive away, and Land's End is 40 minutes away by car.
Castle Double Rooms at Tregenna Castle Hotel don't face the sea. Castle Sea View Double Rooms have views across St Ives Bay, and some have a sofa bed. You can also take in sea views from the Brasserie restaurant, which serves locally sourced seafood, stone-baked pizzas and juicy British steaks.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra bedding not available for older children and adults. Extra guest only allowed in West Wing Sea View Double.
Please use the Special Request field to confirm the age of the third guest.
Supplements are not included automatically in the total price and will be charged directly by the hotel. See room descriptions and rate policies for information about room occupancy and prices.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
£8.50 per stay for children 11 and under.
Extra guest only allowed in West Wing Sea View Double.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(614 Member Ratings)