$75-$95 – NYC: Midtown Hotel through August, incl. Weekends
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
We double checked the archives to be sure — with nightly rates from $75, this summertime deal at the Club Quarters in Midtown East marks the lowest prices we've ever seen at a Manhattan hotel.
"Excellent, Travelers' Choice Award Winner 2020" — TripAdvisor
- Stay in a Club Room any day of the week
- $75 per night ... through June
- $95 per night ... July-August
- Upgraded rooms, including Superior Rooms, are also discounted — these come with more space and kitchenettes with microwaves and refrigerators
- Travelzoo member perk: Priority early check-in (based on availability)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made by at least 24 hours prior to arrival (except stays through May 31, which can be canceled until 6 p.m. local time on the day of arrival)
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is $39 plus tax per night
- Dog-friendly; no fee
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Midtown East digs kitty-corner to Grand Central Station and walkable to Bryant Park, MoMa and Rockefeller Center
- For killer views of Manhattan, we suggest heading to 27th-floor lounge — it also has an outdoor terrace open in summer
- Free Wi-Fi and no resort fee — a genuine rarity among Manhattan hotels
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
From its Midtown East location, Club Quarters puts guests within arms' reach of top Manhattan site like Grand Central Station (around the corner), as well as Rockefeller Center and the Museum of Modern Art — both just a short walk north along 5th Ave. (yes, as in the 5th Avenue). If you're new to NYC, head to the top-floor lounge to get a lay of the land — usually views like these are reserved for the penthouse class.
The hotel itself feels contemporary thanks to modern touches like floor-to-ceiling windows, smart TVs and light-up vanities in guest rooms. They also come with trendy amenities like complimentary in-room yoga mats and resistance bands, plus loads of USB ports for devices. Guests also have access to a spacious fitness center offering free weights and Peloton bikes.
In the area, you'll find tons of bars and restaurants — not to mention designer shopping along 5th Ave. For an authentic New York deli experience, we suggest heading to Lenny's, one block south of Rockefeller Center on 48th St.
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in / checkout
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathtub or shower
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. ***When booking the Travelzoo Deal, members are eligible for priority early check-in (based on availability at time of arrival)***
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
***When booking the Travelzoo Deal, members are eligible for priority early check-in (based on availability at time of arrival)***
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play not available.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request: free of charge. Dogs only, maximum of 2 dogs in room (up to 50 pounds each).
Dogs only, maximum of 2 dogs in room (up to 50 pounds each).
Self-Parking is available at Icon Garage (open 24/7). The discounted rate is $39 USD plus tax per day. To be eligible for this discounted rate you must self-park and receive a stamp on your parking voucher from the hotel.
136 E 51st street
Between Lex-3rd Ave on 51st street
New York, NY
Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. The health & safety of our guests and colleagues is our top priority. For more information please visit: https://clubquartershotels.com/cq-certified-safe-and-clean-program-overview
The health & safety of our guests and colleagues is our top priority. For more information please visit: https://clubquartershotels.com/cq-certified-safe-and-clean-program-overview
Up to 40% Off
$75 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(6 Member Ratings)