Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort & Spa
Why We Love It
- This highly recommended AAA 4-Diamond resort sits 20-minutes west of downtown San Antonio
- The property is incredibly scenic, sprawling over 300 acres in the heart of Hill Country
- Named one of the Top 25 resorts in the Southwest by Conde Nast Traveler
- 27-hole golf course and luxurious spa
- Family activities including a five-acre water playground and nightly s'mores at the fire pit
"A playground for families" -- Travel + Leisure
97% (72 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Built upon 300 acres of the historic Rogers-Wiseman Ranch, the Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa is a Hill Country haven that combines casual elegance with countryside relaxation. A family-friendly destination, the resort offers a wide range of activities for the entire family, as well as top-rated restaurants, a state-of-the-art golf course and tranquil, 21-room spa.
With scenic views from every room, accommodations are inviting, yet comfortably stylish. Hill Country Suites offer upgrades such as a sitting area and full-size sofa bed, while Deluxe rooms include a private balcony or patio. Pet-friendly rooms are also available.
During the day guests can explore jogging and bicycling trails, float down the lazy river or lounge in a luxurious poolside cabana. Tee off at the 27-hole Arthur Hills-designed golf course or indulge with a botanical treatment at the Windflower Spa. Stop by one the property's nine dining options, including Antlers Lodge, a Wine Spectator award winner lauded for its innovative and locally sourced Texas cuisine.
San Antonio's most popular attractions are a short drive away; it's just 1.5 miles to Seaworld and 15 miles to Six Flags. Head downtown to the San Antonio River Walk for a variety of restaurants, shopping and historic landmark The Alamo.
- "Sophisticated yet homey country resort" -- Fodor's
- "A playground for families" -- Travel + Leisure
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Resort fee: USD 30.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Spa tub access
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Children's club/arcade access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Laundry facilities
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.