Marriott Springhill Suites Old Montreal
Why We Love It
- Well-located hotel, set two blocks from the port and five minutes from the Basilica Notre-Dame
- All-suite accommodation makes it good for families and business travelers
- The historic on-site restaurant serves modern French cuisine
- Suites all have a fitted kitchen and a separate siting room, some with balconies
The food is "simply extraordinary" -- Fodor's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
A simple property tucked away on a narrow street, SpringHill Suites Old Montreal is all about the location. Set in Old Montreal, it’s just two blocks from the port and five minutes from the Basilica Notre-Dame. Restaurants on the rue Saint Paul and the charming Place Jacques-Cartier are a short walk away, and it’s a 10-minute walk to the nearest metro station (Place d’Armes).
Set within the hotel is the Auberge Le Saint-Gabriel restaurant, one of the oldest inns in the country and one of the best in the city -- Fodor's says the food is "simply extraordinary." The cuisine is modern French with a large range of options, from á la carte to an eight-course extravaganza, and the theatrical desserts are not to be missed. There’s also an in-house restaurant, which serves a daily buffet breakfast and grab-and-go bags for guests in a rush. Other well-received facilities include a Jacuzzi and small saltwater pool, as well as a small fitness room and a spa for massages, facials and body scrubs.
All of the spacious suites are functional and comfortable, with a separate sitting room (with sofa bed) and a fitted kitchen, including a microwave, sink and fridge. Windows can be opened and a few have balconies, but the views aren’t that special. Rooms are all sound proofed, though those on the street side can be a little noisy. There’s no denying that the hotel has a corporate feel, but it’s perfectly comfortable and has plenty of handy extras like vending machines in the lobby for midnight snacks, a laundry room and a small business center with printers.
- "Stone walls and wood-beamed ceilings give this historic inn and restaurant an appropriate dash of drama, but thankfully the food matches the ambience -- dishes created by chef Eric Gonzalez are simply extraordinary" -- Fodor's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children stay free of charge up to and including age 17 when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Child's cot/crib available for 15CAD (on request). Extra bed available (on request): 35CAD per night for children and adults. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Minimum stay requirements during Grand Prix event; second weekend of June each year.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.