Kimpton Hotel Monaco Denver
Why We Love It
- Guests can sample local wines and microbrews at a nightly social and partake of free coffee and tea in the mornings
- Oyster.com describes the onsite day spa as "one of the best in Denver"
- This extremely pet-friendly hotel has a resident Jack Russell terrier and guests can ask for a goldfish to be delivered to their room for company
- The onsite restaurant, Panzano, was named the best Italian restaurant in the city by Westword magazine
"The cool kid on the Denver hotel block" -- Frommer's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Occupying the historic 1917 Railway Exchange Building and the 1937 Art Moderne Title Building, the hip, AAA Four Diamond Hotel Monaco Denver is described by Lonely Planet as "ultrastylish" and a "favorite with the celebrity set."
Located in the heart of Denver, this hotel is within walking distance from 16th Street Mall, Bovine Metropolis Theater (a popular and well-reviewed comedy venue) and Sakura Square, with lots of lively pubs, restaurants, boutiques and cafes in between.
Guests can wake up to free coffee in the morning, then plan their days using complimentary Wi-Fi. At night guests can sample local wine and microbrews at the complimentary evening social, then have dinner at Panzano, named the best Italian restaurant in the city by Westword magazine. Retire to a Susan Caruso-designed room with pillow-top beds, Frette Italian sheets and animal print bathrobes, well-rested for the next day, which can be spent at what Oyster.com calls one of the best spas in Denver.
- "The cool kid on the Denver hotel block" -- Frommer's
- "Bold, bright and whimsical decor" -- DK Eyewitness
- "Colorful, elegant and completely renovated in 2012" -- Gayot.com
- 100% smoke-free
Services Complimentary bikes available at the front desk.
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Video games on request
Internet Complimentary wireless Internet for Kimpton Karma Rewards members.
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 4 and USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 15 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.