Why We Love It
- Rooms at this Parliament Hill have panoramic views of the St. Lawrence River and Old City
- Connected by indoor walkway to the Convention Centre
- The outdoor heated pool is open year-round
- On-site Allegro Restaurant, or LE23 is a high-in-the-sky lunch buffet with great views
“Sumptuous rooms” -- DK Eyewitness
Rooms & Rates
Perched on Quebec City’s Parliament Hill, the CAA 4-Diamond Hilton Quebec is surrounded by the attractions and atmosphere that give the historic city its charming reputation.
All guest rooms at this hotel come with plush pillow-top beds and marble bathrooms -- as well as panoramic views spanning the St. Lawrence River, Old Quebec City and Parliament Hill. Between sightseeing and relaxing, step into the fitness centre or take a dip in the year-round heated outdoor pool. Before heading out to explore this walkable 400-year-old city, clean up at the on-site salon and barber.
Two restaurants and an elegant lobby bar are available on-site, or step out from the hotel to explore one of Quebec’s best offerings: a robust culinary and cultural scene centred around quaint cafes and upscale restaurants. Old Quebec City starts across the street, and an indoor path connects to the Convention Centre.
- “If you’re looking for the familiar comforts and amenities of a high end chain hotel ... the Hilton Québec should fit the bill nicely” -- Rough Guide
- “The Hilton offers 577 sumptuous rooms, a great view and vicinity to Place Québec shopping” -- DK Eyewitness
- “The Old City is located just across the street, placing major sites within an easy walk” -- Oyster.com
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children under age 12 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child under age 3. Children up to age 5 eat free, children age 6-12 are charged half the adult cost. Extra beds available on request, free of charge.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged CA$50 (subject to tax) per stay. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.