Why We Love It
- Located downtown in Austin's 2nd Street District, just two blocks from Lady Bird Lake
- Walking distance to the Convention Center, Rainey Street and 6th Street nightlife
- Dine at the hotel's chic restaurant TRACE or grab a drink in the hip Library Bar
- Travel + Leisure names the WET pool deck the best hotel pool in Austin
"The hospitality is authentically Texan" -- Conde Nast Traveler
Rooms & Rates
Perfectly situated in the heart of downtown, the W Austin is a hip and luxurious hotel with sweeping views and chic decor. It pairs first-class service and posh accommodations, boasting a AAA 4-Diamond award every year since opening.
Soak up the Texas sun in a cabana by the pool on the WET deck, or indulge with a massage or facial at the AWAY Spa on the fourth floor. Localvore-centric TRACE is an elegant, modern dining option on the first floor, or hit the The Living Room for a craft cocktail and live DJ that spins Thursday-Saturday.
Step outside the hotel and find Austin's most popular destinations easily accessible in 15 minutes or less. Lady Bird Lake is just two blocks away, and it's a 10-minute walk to both the Convention Center and State Capitol. Take a five-minute cab ride to explore the shops on South Congress or Rainey Street.
- "Sleek glass-enrobed hotel that pays homage to Austin's lively night-life scene" -- The New York Times
- "The fourth-floor pool is just one of the amenities that draws guests to this hip, downtown hotel" -- Travel + Leisure
- "The hospitality is authentically Texan, with staff oozing attentiveness" -- Conde Nast Traveler
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 30 and USD 50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 39 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.