1 Hotel South Beach
Why We Love It
- This hotel is eco-friendly, yet luxurious
- Dining options include STK steakhouse and Plnthouse, which serves plant-based dishes by celebrated chef Matthew Kenney
- Adults-only rooftop pool overlooking the ocean
- Complimentary Tesla car ride within a 3-mile radius
"South Beach’s most talked-about locale" -- Condé Nast
Rooms & Rates
This oceanfront eco-friendly hotel is housed in a landmark 1925 art-deco building and sits along 600 feet of pristine beach. The hotel was designed with nature in mind and features recycled materials that focus on sustainability and the environment, without being in your face about its ways.
The juxtaposition between the property’s secluded oceanfront feel and its central South Beach hot-spot location makes it an absolute standout. Home to more than just stunning views, the hotel has partnered with chef Jose Mendin to open a brand-new farm-to-table restaurant on site that aligns with the property’s green values. Diners can also enjoy Mediterranean-inspired fare, cooked with only the best locally sourced meats, fish and produce.
Guests can choose to lounge at any of the four on-site pools, including a stunning rooftop pool with panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and Miami skyline. The serenity of the beach continues in the guest rooms, where room designs impeccably match natural elements with comfort. Calming neutral colors set the tone, with reclaimed materials anchoring the space throughout the property. The clean lines and crisp neutral colors make guest rooms feel bright, fresh and new, with artfully placed wood accents throughout to add warmth.
- " The hotel nestles one of Miami’s best patches of beach and is crowned by a palm-laced, lounger-lined, adult-only, 110-foot rooftop swimming pool" -- Condé Nast
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 34.00 and USD 50.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per night (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: USD 45 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 100.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150 per day
- Resort fee: USD 39.90 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room safe and safe insurance
- In-room coffee
- Concierge/valet service
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.