$99 – Dominican Republic: 5-Star Oceanfront Resort; Flights Available
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
This sprawling resort "set the benchmark for luxury" upon opening and remains in the "top tier of luxury properties" (Fodor's) in the Dominican Republic. Members can save up to 60% on a stay, including peak-season rates in early 2020.
"One of the Best Luxury Hotels in the Caribbean" — Oyster.com
- $99 per night ... most dates through Dec. 19
- $229 per night ... most dates Jan. 6 - April 30
- Stay in a Superior Casita; Elite Patio rooms also discounted at $135 per night
- A $100 resort credit (per stay)
- Two rounds of golf on The Links (reg. $200)
- 20% off spa treatments, horseback riding, tennis, golf and trap shooting
- All-inclusive stays — including meals, drinks, unlimited horseback riding and more — are also discounted
Travelzoo Tip: You can also book this hotel deal with flights included from over 50 cities.
What You Need to Know
- 2-night minimum stay required
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children ages 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These hotel rates are refundable; guests can cancel up to 3 days in advance, and a 1-night deposit is required
- The hotel + flights package is nonrefundable; changes subject to availability and fees
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking is complimentary
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Book Your Trip
Why We Love This Hotel
- Features six gourmet restaurants, two food trucks and an expansive spa
- Activities abound with options like tennis, horseback riding, biking, sailing, snorkeling, off-road ATV riding and deep-sea fishing
- "The D.R.'s classiest, most famous resort since 1974” (Oyster.com)
- "Even without the golf offerings, Casa de Campo is a first-class resort" [with] "world-class luxury" (GOLF Magazine)
The Dominican Republic’s Casa de Campo is a sprawling resort that boasts a pristine, private beachfront location coupled with copious on-site activities and dining experiences. The resort's tranquility and privacy draws A-list guests such as Jennifer Lopez, Jay-Z and Beyoncé.
Guests can take advantage of all this action-packed property has to offer with private golf carts to traverse the whopping 7,000 acres. This is a major destination for golfers — the resort's Teeth of the Dog course is one of Golf Digest's top 100 courses in the world, and the three on-site courses are designed by PGA champion Pete Dye. The resort's Minitas Beach is "immaculate" (Oyster.com) with soft white sands and a man-made reef to keep the surf calm and safe; there are also three pools on the resort grounds.
Foodies can take their pick from the six on-site restaurants, including Pubbelly Sushi with an eclectic mix of Asian-inspired dishes, fresh ceviche at Epicure and pizzas cooked in a wood-burning oven at Massa. All-inclusive stays include breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks at La Caña, La Piazzetta, Restaurante Lago, Bar Hoyo 19, Chilango, the two food trucks and the pool bar, plus drinks, unlimited horseback riding and more.
The property is also home to the on-site wonder Altos de Chavón, a full-size replica of a 16th-century Mediterranean village, complete with a 5,000-seat Grecian-style amphitheater. Guests can stroll through the cobblestone streets and visit quaint shops, art galleries and restaurants.
After a long day of activities, guests can retreat to spacious rooms, outfitted with rich mahogany furniture and private terraces. All rooms and suites have their own private personal golf cart to help travel throughout the sprawling property. Guests also receive free Wi-Fi, flat-panel TVs, in-room minibar and coffee maker, full fitness center access, walk-in closets and bathrooms with separate tubs and showers.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Private beach
- Tennis courts
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Butler service
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Complimentary shoe shine service
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
Standard Time is 3pm. Please note: the bedding type will be assigned upon check in, but can be requested through the "Special Requests" field on the check out page.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Please note: the bedding type will be assigned upon check in, but can be requested through the "Special Requests" field on the check out page.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra bedding available upon request: free of charge.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$75 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
The total price will reflect the extra charges based on the number of guests selected.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: If you have any questions regarding the property, please contact the Hotel's Customer Service line +1 844-288-1617 and reference the promo code DEALTZOO.
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(12 Member Ratings)