Great Wolf Lodge Grapevine
Why We Love It
- All stays include daily passes to the indoor water park; access starts 1 p.m. on check-in day and lasts all day after check-out
- A “4D” theater experience, laser tag, ropes course and a kids spa
- Spacious suites fit 4-8; some themed with tents and caves
- Seven restaurants serve a wide range of dining options from breakfast buffets to take-out pizza
86% (7 Member Ratings)
Rooms & Rates
It's always a balmy 84 degrees at the Great Wolf Lodge's indoor water park, where aquatic fun for all ages stretches over 80,000 square feet of thrilling water slides, a wave pool, lazy river, water-soaked tree house, and Cub Paw Pool for the littlest visitors. The water park is exclusively reserved for guests, and all stays include daily passes (varies by room type; see "Policies & Fees").
Other activities fit everyone from toddlers to teens: there's a high-tech treasure hunt, laser tag, a 4D movie theater, and a story time with costumed characters. Grown-ups can retreat to a full-service spa and fitness center while kids get treated at an ice cream-themed spa.
Picky palates have diverse dining options, ranging from steak and seafood dinners to burgers from the grill. Order a take-out pizza for a private family meal in the room or satisfy sugar cravings with freshly baked pastries, ice cream and homemade fudge from the sweets shop.
Spacious suites sleep 4-8 people, some with separate living areas, fireplaces and whirlpool tubs. Theme rooms offer “tented” bunk beds, in-suite caves or miniature log cabins for children. Thirty minutes from Dallas, the family-friendly resort is near the Grapevine Vintage Railroad, award-winning wineries, LEGOLAND and SEA LIFE Grapevine Aquarium.
- "A four story interactive tree house offers fun for the whole family with slides, spray stations, soaker buckets, suspension bridges and cargo nets" -- FamilyVacationCritic.com
- "Besides the mammoth water-play area, which is heavily staffed by lifeguards and where the water is constantly filtered, families can choose from a number of other hotel activities" -- Grandparents.com, American Grandparents Association
- "Considering that most of Great Wolf Lodge’s water park is climate-controlled and indoors, North Texas’ first hybrid hotel-water park isn’t just a summer spot" -- The Dallas Morning News
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Separate shower
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am.
Children and additional guests: Children under 2 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Rollaway available on request, free of charge. Pack and Play available on request, free of charge.
Pets: No pets allowed.
A resort fee of $29.99 per night, plus tax applies and is included in the total price shown.
Four waterpark wristbands are included for guests booked in the KidKamp Suite Accessible, Luxury King Suite, Queen Sofa Suite Accessible, Whirlpool Suite, Wolf Den Suite Accessible, Family Suite, KidKamp Suite, and Wolf Den Suite. Two additional wristbands can be purchased for guests in the Family Suite, KidKamp Suite, and Wolf Den Suite.
Six waterpark wristbands are included for guests booked in the KidCabin Suite Accessible, Loft Suite Accessible, KidCabin Suite, Brown Bear Suite Accessible, Grand Bear Suite, Grizzly Bear Suite, and Loft Suite. One additional wristband can be purchased for a guest in the KidCabin Suite. Two additional wristbands can be purchased for guests in the Brown Bear Suite Accessible, Grand Bear Suite, Grizzly Bear Suite, and Loft Suite.
Additional wristbands are $50 (subject to tax) per person, per night. Charges will be applied at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.