Great Wolf Lodge Sandusky
Why We Love It
- All stays include daily passes to the indoor water park; access starts 1 p.m. on check-in day and lasts all day after check-out
- An outdoor pool, arcade, stuffed animal creation station and themed spa
- Spacious suites fit 4-8; some themed with tents and caves
- Five restaurants serve a wide range of dining options from a breakfast buffet to take-out pizza
"Still a top choice for families with younger children" -- Cleveland.com
Rooms & Rates
It's always a balmy 84 degrees at the Great Wolf Lodge's indoor water park, where aquatic fun for all ages includes thrilling water slides, a lazy river, outdoor pool, waterlogged tree house, and Cub Paw Pool for the littlest visitors. The water park is exclusively reserved for guests, and all stays include daily passes (varies by room type; see "Policies & Fees").
Other activities fit everyone from toddlers to teens: there's a high-tech treasure hunt, arcade, stuffed animal creation station and a story hour with costumed characters. Grown-ups can retreat to a full-service spa and fitness center while kids get treated at an ice cream-themed spa.
Picky palates have diverse dining options, ranging from a breakfast buffet to poolside burgers from the outdoor grill. Order a take-out pizza for a private family meal in the room or satisfy sugar cravings with freshly baked pastries, ice cream and homemade fudge from the sweets shop.
Spacious suites sleep 4-8 people, some with separate living areas, fireplaces and whirlpool tubs. Theme rooms offer “tented” bunk beds, in-suite caves or miniature log cabins for children.
- "Families with younger kids love this place, in part because the water rides here aren't as intense ... Crowds, too, are never overwhelming, because the park is limited to overnight guests" -- Cleveland.com
General Kids Spa
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Separate shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
A valid credit card and photo identification, with matching names, will be required upon check-in.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: Children up to age 2 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Pack and Play available on request, free of charge. Extra beds available on request; free of charge.
Pets: No pets allowed.
A resort fee of $29.99 (subject to tax) per room/ per night is additional and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Four waterpark wristbands are included for guests booked in the Queen Sofa Suite Accessible, KidCabin Suite, KidCabin Suite Accessible, Wolf Den Suite, Family Fireplace Suite or Family Suite.
One additional waterpark wristband can be purchased for guests booked in the KidCabin Suite for $50 (subject to tax) per person, per night. Two additional waterpark wristbands can be purchased for guests booked in the Wolf Den Suite, Family Fireplace Suite or Family Suite for $50 (subject to tax) per person, per night. Charge will be applied at the hotel.