Kimpton Hotel Palomar Los Angeles Beverly Hills
Why We Love It
- Free perks galore: morning tea/coffee, a daily evening wine reception, in-room yoga mats and loaner PUBLIC bikes
- UCLA, Beverly Hills and Santa Monica are within a 15-minute drive
- Grab a bite at stylish BLVD 16 or lounge poolside with a cocktail
- Furry friends get royal treatment with plush pet beds, food, bowls and mats
“Makes guests feel at home” -- Oyster
86% (7 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills is nestled in the Westwood neighborhood, a cultural hub known for its proximity to UCLA. Take a 10- to 15-minute drive down Wilshire Boulevard and discover endless Los Angeles attractions, like the shops on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, the sunny beaches in Santa Monica or historic staples such as the Odyssey Theatre. Walk a few blocks from the hotel to Pierce Brothers Westwood Village Memorial Park and visit the resting place of many celebrities, including Marilyn Monroe.
Sleek furniture and fireplaces welcome guests into the lobby. Rooms are a generous 350 square feet and are "funky yet comfy" (U.S. News & World Report). Take in city views from the sixth-floor fitness center's floor-to-ceiling windows, or for a more intimate workout, lay out the yoga mat available in each room and follow along to yoga, meditation and Pilates TV channels.
The hotel is kid-friendly, offering fun perks like a welcome gift, kids' happy hour and pint-sized animal bathrobes.
The Hotel Palomar is also one of the few fully pet-friendly hotels in the area. Furry friends stay free and are welcomed in style with plush beds, food and water bowls. Guests seeking an animal friend can even request a goldfish be delivered to their room.
Sip crafty cocktails with organic honeycomb or dine on daily specials such as fried chicken at BLVD 16, where Chef Hodge and his staff combine locally sourced ingredients in an inventive seasonal menu. Alfresco seating is also available; guests can enjoy small bites by the 40-foot pool or nestled in front of the outdoor fireplace.
- "It's the attention to detail that really keeps lodgers loyal" -- U.S. News & World Report
- “A convivial lobby and smartly designed rooms set this Kimpton-managed hotel apart from other chain hotels” -- Fodor’s
- “The best pet policy in LA” -- Oyster
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 44 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.