$109 – Vermont Family-Friendly Resort w/Water Park Passes
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Nothing says summer like green mountain views and a water park. This Travelzoo exclusive gives members 35% off regular rates through summer, including weekends, at Vermont’s Jay Peak Resort. Spacious one- and two-bedroom suites with water park passes for up to six people are also available.
- All dates through Sept. 7, including weekends
- $109-$129 per night … King Room for two people
- $239-$269 per night … One-bedroom condo for up to four people
- $329-$369 per night … Two-bedroom condo for up to six people
- Daily Pump House water park access (not open Tuesdays-Wednesdays in June)
What You Need to Know
- King Room price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children are welcome and must be included in the number of occupants listed on the booking confirmation
- For the two-bedroom option, select five guests and rest assured the room allows for up to six guests and will include up to six water park passes
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of $26 plus tax per night; the fee covers mountain shuttle service, self and valet parking, Wi-Fi and local calls
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- State-of-the-art indoor water park with a retractable glass roof
- The Hotel Jay offers direct access to the water park and ski lift
- Parents take note: Day care is included but must be reserved in advance
What used to be a winter destination is now a four-season resort, thanks to a $250 million renovation that started in 2009. Jay Peak, once famous for its ski slopes and annual record snowfall, now has a water park built under a retractable roof and offers myriad other year-round activities such as biking, hiking, hockey, indoor ice-skating and golf.
The Hotel Jay allows direct access to the on-site Pump House Indoor Water Park. It offers king rooms or the option to spread out in a one-bedroom suite with full kitchen and pullout sleeper sofa in the separate living room. All 176 rooms feature unlimited Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, and views of the surrounding mountains and valleys. The hotel has two restaurants, a coffee shop, ski shop, family arcade, fitness center and year-round outdoor hot tub.
Under an impressive glass dome, the 50,000-square-foot Jay Peak Pump House Indoor Water Park is filled with state-of-the-art facilities, including the AquaLoop (a 65-foot near-vertical water slide), a lazy river, a FlowRider surfing simulator, various slides, whirlpool spa, interactive play structure, arcade, snack bar and surf shop. The retractable roof lets the sunshine in regardless of the weather outside.
The mountain at Jay Peak is still the biggest draw, though. With 78 trails along with hidden nooks and crannies, it's apparent why this is one of the most popular ski destinations in North America.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge. Children are welcome and must be included in the number of occupants listed on the booking confirmation.
Extra beds are not available.
Cribs are available in 1 and 2 bedroom suites only.
Maximum occupancy in Hotel Jay King Room is 2 guests.
Maximum occupancy in Hotel Jay One Bedroom Suite is 4 guests.
Maximum occupancy in Hotel Jay Two Bedroom Suite is 6 guests.
Please note: A maximum of 5 guests can be selected when checking rates and completing a booking. To book for 6 guests select 5 for occupancy then add "booking is for 6 guests" in the "Special Requests" field.
Children are welcome and must be included in the number of occupants listed on the booking confirmation.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A resort/facility fee of $26 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort/ facility fee includes:
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: The Pumphouse Waterpark is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays in June.
$109 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.