$89-$99 – Weekends in DC: Stylish Kimpton Stay w/Breakfast
Plan a getaway to D.C. this winter and save up to 35% on stays at this boutique hotel in Dupont Circle, including holidays. All stays include complimentary continental breakfast for two and evening wine.
- What's included:
- Stay in a Deluxe King or Double Queen Room
- $89-$99 per night ... Friday-Sunday through Feb. 24
- Surrounding midweek stays are also discounted
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional guests are +$20 per guest, per night
- These rates are refundable; cancel 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalties
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges an amenity fee of $22.99 (plus tax) per night; the fee covers morning car service, unlimited local and long distance calls, upgraded Wi-Fi for up to five devices
- Valet parking is $48 per night
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
Travelzoo Tip: See the Shakespearean historic play “King John” at the Folger Theatre and save 35% on tickets to the best seats in the house.
"A marriage of cozy and whimsy" -- Fodor's
Why We Love It
- With an eclectic decor scheme and fun vibe, the Topaz makes for a pleasant stay just two blocks from Dupont Circle
- Past guests rave about the friendly staff and terrific service
- Playful touches like free daily wine reception and custom-designed PUBLIC bikes for guests
Escape the hustle and bustle of Dupont Circle to a tranquil hotel tucked away on a tree-lined street. The boutique property welcomes guests with perks like complimentary morning coffee, a wine reception each evening, a bike share program and in-room yoga mats.
Guests can ride to sites around town on a complimentary custom PUBLIC bike and then stretch out on a yoga mat provided in each guest room. Pets stay on-site for no extra charge and are treated to loaner beds and bowls.
The upscale Dupont Circle neighborhood is a prime locale for attraction-seekers and business travelers alike. Tourists are within walking distance of top sites like the White House and are a healthy walk or simple transit ride away from the Washington Monument, National Mall, Embassy Row and K Street. Hop on the Metro two blocks away to check out additional cultural attractions, such as the National Zoo and the Smithsonian.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra person's fee is $20 (subject to tax) starting with the 3rd person in the room.
Extra bedding available upon request: free of charge.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra person's fee is $20 (subject to tax) starting with the 3rd person in the room.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request: free of charge.
A resort/facility fee of $22.99 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. Resort Fee includes: Internet and Double Wine Hour
Resort Fee includes: Internet and Double Wine Hour
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
A Valet Parking Fee of $48.00 (subject to tax), per day applies, includes in and out privileges, and will be added to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
$89 / night
When You Can Go
Friday-Sunday through Feb. 24; surrounding dates on sale
Getting ThereReagan National airport is located 15 minutes from Topaz; Dulles International Airport is 45 minutes away. Shuttles from Reagan National Airport cost $22 per person, flat rate; cab fare is approximately $20. Shuttles from Dulles International Airport cost approximately $27 per person, flat rate; cab fare is about $55.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.