$269 – San Francisco 4-Star Stay through December, 35% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Catch views of the San Francisco Bay and the Golden Gate Bridge while staying at this high-end boutique hotel, located steps from the city's most famous sights. Explore the area by foot or borrow a complimentary cruiser bike, and when you return with an appetite, stop by the on-site Blue Mermaid Restaurant for some chowder.
We've negotiated this deal with dates through December, although we recommend visiting in the spring, when the temperatures are mild and crowds are slim. Travelzoo members save 35% and get a welcome bottle of wine and daily breakfast.
- Stay in an Interior Room with a king or queen bed, most dates through December
- $269 per night … Sundays-Thursdays
- $319 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays
- You can also save on upgraded rooms that have views of the downtown area, with rates starting at +$40 per night
- Travelzoo member perks:
- Daily breakfast for two ($34 value)
- Welcome bottle of wine ($26 value)
- Note: Entry restrictions may be in place for this destination, and services at the hotel may be disrupted due to the pandemic. Check advisories for the destination and hotel before making travel arrangements.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance
- 2-night minimum stay required for Saturdays from June-August
- Price based on up to 2 guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $30 plus tax per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, in-person and self-guiding virtual concierge services, 2-hour bicycle rentals and more
- Valet parking with in-and-out privileges is $75 plus tax per night; valet parking with no in-and-out privileges is $65 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- The Argonaut Hotel's maritime décor is a mashup of its seafaring past and a contemporary, carnival-like feel; dressed in sailors' best outfits, the staff greets guests with friendly smiles and helpful advice
- The on-site restaurant, Blue Mermaid Chowder House & Bar is home to an award-winning Dungeness crab and corn chowder
- An Xbox One console, board games and a toy-filled treasure chest will keep the kids entertained in the lobby living room (complete with a fully functioning astronomer's clock)
- Stroll to see the tall ships at Hyde Street Pier, an original chocolate company dating back to the 1800s in Ghirardelli Square and the sea lions at Pier 39
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $75 plus tax per pet per stay. For stays of 7-30 days, an additional $100 USD per stay fee applies.
Dogs and cats allowed only.
For stays of 7-30 days, an additional $100 USD per stay fee applies.
A resort/facility fee of $30 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. Valet service fee without in and out privileges: $65 USD plus tax per day.
Valet service fee for oversize vehicles without in and out privileges: $75 USD plus tax per day.
Valet service fee with in and out privileges: $75 USD plus tax per day.
Valet service fee for oversize vehicles with in and out privileges: $85 USD plus tax per day.
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Valet service fee without in and out privileges: $65 USD plus tax per day.
Additional details: Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
$269 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(10 Member Ratings)