$279 – San Francisco: Luxe Fisherman's Wharf Stay in Summer
Why We Love This Deal
Head to Fisherman's Wharf this summer and save up to 45% at one of the 25 Best Hotels in San Francisco, according to Conde Nast Traveler. This exclusive offer is loaded with extras, including a waived amenity fee, daily food-and-beverage credit and free Wi-Fi.
- Accommodations in a Standard Queen, King or Two Queen room
- $279 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays, June 24 - Oct. 24
- $329 per night ... most Fridays-Saturdays, June 28 - Oct. 19
- $189-$229 per night ... daily Oct. 27 - Nov. 16 and Nov. 23 - Dec. 30
- $25 daily food-and-beverage credit
- Premium high-speed Wi-Fi (reg. $15)
- Wine and chocolate welcome amenity ($30 value)
- Waived daily amenity fee (reg. $29 per night) which covers fitness center access, two hour bike rental, $10 food-and-beverage credit, and special discounts at the local Ben & Jerry's, See's Candies and the National Park Store and more
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two adults in a King and four adults in Two Queen rooms
- Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable; refundable rates are +$10-$20
- Overnight valet parking is $65-$75 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- AAA 4-Diamond winner for 10 consecutive years
- Prime location in Fisherman's Wharf, offering striking views of the bay and Alcatraz
- Built in 1907, this nautical hotel is on the National Register of Historic Places
Set amid the sunbathing sea lions in action-packed Fisherman’s Wharf, the AAA 4-Diamond Argonaut Hotel feels a bit like boarding a luxury cruise ship back in time. Housed in the century-old Haslett Warehouse (on the National Register of Historic Places), Douglas fir beams, exposed red brick walls and playful nautical details speak to the neighborhood’s eclectic mashup of seafaring past and contemporary carnival-like feel. Dressed in sailors' best outfits, the staff greet guests with friendly smiles and helpful advice.
Spacious guest rooms boast whimsical maritime décor with navy and beige accents, porthole-shaped mirrors and nautical trinkets. Bay-view rooms feature postcard-worthy views of Alcatraz or the Golden Gate Bridge.
An Xbox One console, board games and a toy-filled treasure chest will keep the kids entertained in the lobby (complete with a fully functioning astronomer's clock). Pets of all sizes are welcomed like royalty (check the chalkboard for your four-legged friend's name on arrival) with fluffy dog beds, treats and toys (pet fees apply).
Head to the Blue Mermaid Chowder House & Bar -- home to an award-winning Dungeness crab and corn chowder -- for an authentic San Francisco bite, then stroll in any direction to see some of SF’s iconic sites; the tall ships at Hyde Street Pier, Ghirardelli Square and Pier 39 are all less than a 10-minute walk from the property.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Crib for one child up to age 5.
Extra bedding available upon request: $20 plus tax, per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bed available in Standard King Guestroom, Bay View King Premium Guestroom and Bay View King One Bedroom Suite only.
Crib for one child up to age 5.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $75 plus tax per pet per night.
A resort/facility fee of $29 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The Urban Fee includes:
**Please note the Urban / Resort Fee is waived when booking the Travelzoo Deals**
Valet parking, with no in/out privileges, is $65+ tax and $75+ tax for oversized vehicles, per day.
Valet parking with in/out privileges is $75+ tax and $85+ tax for oversized vehicles, per day.
Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
The Urban Fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$279 / night
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(55 Member Ratings)