Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa
Why We Love It
- AAA 4-Diamond rating for the last 20 years
- The opulent oceanfront resort has tons of amenities, including two pools, a championship golf course and a spa
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in each guest room
- There are five on-site lounges and four restaurants, which means lots of dining options
- Luaus, lei-making classes and hula demonstrations are included in the resort fee
"Fantasy landscaping" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
Oyster.com calls the 4-Diamond Hyatt Regency Maui “one of the top powerhouse resorts on Ka'anapali Beach” and for good reason. This massive resort has it all: four dining options, five lounges, two pools and a kids complex.
The beachfront property features beautiful ocean and mountain views all around, but the best place to take in the sights is on the private lanai of each guest room. Open Table calls Japengo, one of the hotel’s four restaurants, “a sophisticated dining experience” with the freshest seafood and locally grown ingredients. While chowing down on some serious sashimi, guests can also take in the Hawaiian sunset and feel the sea breeze on the outdoor patio overlooking the beach.
This resort has plenty to see and do, which makes it a great option for most types of travelers. However, some past guests report long lines and lengthy wait times for activities. The two free-form pools are lovely, but get there early to reserve seating since the loungers go fast. Other activities tennis, basketball and a water playground with pool, slide, waterfalls and a rope-bridge for kids. Those in search of additional R & R can book a beachside cabana massage at the Marilyn Monroe Spa.
Wi-Fi is complimentary throughout the property.
- "One of the top powerhouse resorts on Ka'anapali Beach" -- Oyster.com
- "You can't help but feel like royalty when walking into this palatial resort" -- Frommer's
- Kids' club
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Fees The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 33.33 per accommodation, per night
- Beach towels
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Partner property pool access
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.