Hilton New Orleans Riverside
Why We Love It
- Great location for conventioneers and tourists alike, across from Harrah's, a short walk from the French Quarter and beside the Convention Center
- The health center is 9,000 square feet and has indoor courts for basketball and tennis, as well as two pools
- Dine at Drago's, specializing in seafood, or explore the culinary options steps from the hotel
- Lobby has direct access to the Riverwalk shopping center
"Superb river views" -- Fodor's
100% (10 Member Ratings)
Rooms & Rates
Across the street from Harrah's Casino and nestled between the aquarium and the convention center is the Hilton New Orleans Riverside. The French Quarter and its legendary Bourbon Street are a short walk away.
Guestrooms at this hotel on the Mississippi River have plush pillow-top beds, and Wi-Fi is free for arrivals Sunday through Thursday. Step through the lobby directly into the Riverwalk shopping mall. The hotel features a 9,000-square-foot health club with group fitness classes and air-conditioned courts for basketball, volleyball and tennis -- the only indoor tennis courts in the city, as well as two swimming pools. Treat yourself or a loved one to a massage, aesthetic treatment or salon appointment.
New Orleans is known for seafood, and the onsite Drago's delivers on this reputation with a robust menu of classics like po'boy sandwiches and gumbo. Grab breakfast at Le Croissant or kick back in the evening with a drink at the Spirits bar. Many more dining establishments are a short walk away in the lively French Quarter.
- "Space and location are this Hilton's greatest assets" -- Gayot.com
- "This is a good choice for conventioneers and families" -- Frommer's
- "The superb river views are hard to beat at this sprawling multilevel Hilton complex sitting right on the Mississippi" -- Fodor's
- Games room
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.995 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 38 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.