$279 – Cayman Islands: All-Suite Beach Resort, 50% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Members can bask in the sun on Seven Mile Beach, named one of "10 must-visit beaches in the Caribbean" (USA Today). Be among the first to visit this newly renovated Cayman Islands beach hotel, while saving up to 50% and enjoying loads of extras.
- Stay in a One Bedroom Ocean View Suite through August
- $279 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $319 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- +$30 per night ... upgrade to a Deluxe Ocean View Suite
- Members receive a complimentary bottle of wine ($65 value) upon check-in
- Waived resort fee (reg. $50 per day), which covers water sports -- like paddleboarding and snorkeling -- as well as access to the fitness center, Wi-Fi, valet parking and more
Travelzoo Tip: We've made it even easier to plan your vacation -- you can also book this trip with flights included from over 50 cities. To book, select Hotel + Flights below. On the next page, choose your departure airport and trip length (anywhere from 1 to 28 nights). The calendar will then show you the best travel dates from your city.
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- These hotel rates are refundable -- book now and cancel later if needed
- The hotel + flights deal is nonrefundable and noncancellable
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Book Your Trip
Why We Love This Hotel
- Reopened in January 2019 following an extensive renovation, all 52 of the hotel's suites now have a fresh new look, plus private balconies with ocean views
- On-site activities range from adventurous to indulgent -- guests can sign up for stand-up paddleboard lessons or schedule an in-room spa treatment
- Located in the heart of Seven Mile Beach, the Grand Cayman is walkable to popular restaurants like Casa 43, Luca and Blue by Eric Ripert
Sitting on a stretch of white sand along Seven Mile Beach, the Grand Cayman Beach Suites is an intimate alternative to the island's mega-resorts. Since the hotel only has 52 rooms, guests can expect personalized service -- think hotel staff who remember your name -- and less competition for space by the pools and on the beach. Although it's a self-proclaimed boutique hotel, the Grand Cayman still boasts resort-level amenities like an on-site restaurant, beach bar, outdoor hot tub and spa services.
Natural light abounds in guest suites, decorated in a white and cream palette offset with pops of color, plus beachy accents like wicker chairs and tropical plants. All accommodations come with private balconies or patios overlooking the ocean, along with separate living and bedroom areas, wet bars and marble bathrooms. However, we recommend upgrading to one of the Deluxe Suites to maximize outdoor space.
While Seven Mile Beach never lacks for good food, the on-site Tillie's Restaurant is definitely worth checking out. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Tillie's specializes in authentic Caribbean cuisine prepared with locally sourced ingredients -- like the 7 Mile papaya and dragon fruit power bowl or the Wild Prawn A La Plancha with green tomato and spiced butter.
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$50 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: No pets allowed.
A resort/facility fee of $50 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. Resort fee includes:
Please note: When booking the Travelzoo Deal, the resort fee is waived.
Resort fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.