Desert Palms Hotel & Suites
Why We Love It
- A good bet for those in town for business or pleasure, the hotel neighbors Disneyland and the Anaheim Convention Center
- A low-key vibe and good value -- parking, Wi-Fi and the hot breakfast buffet are free
- The rooms are spacious -- some suites come with bunk beds and can sleep up to eight people
- Hotel has a pool and fitness center as well as a family restaurant, Oasis Kitchen and Bar
"Great value" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
The location and roomy suites are the main reasons to stay at The Desert Palms Hotel and Suites. It is next door to the Disneyland Resort, and the Anaheim Convention Center is across the street -- making it an ideal home base for work or fun with the family. Park tickets can even be purchased at the hotel.
The rooms are a good size for families. Some of the one-bedroom suites even come with bunk beds and can sleep up to six people. All come with free Wi-Fi, a microwave and mini-fridge. There are laundry facilities on the property.
Start each day well-fed with a complimentary hot breakfast buffet. Parking is also free for all guests.
After busy days, unwind in the hotel pool area, or squeeze in a workout at the fitness center. The Oasis Kitchen and Bar serves a family-friendly menu and is open for lunch and dinner.
- "This hotel midway between Disneyland and the convention center is a great value, with some one-bedroom suites that can accommodate a group of four or more" -- Fodor's
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Parking (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 16 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.