Live Aqua Cancun - Adults Only - All Inclusive
Why We Love It
- Voted the No. 2 hotel in all of Cancun by TripAdvisor reviewers
- Every guest room comes with a balcony or terrace overlooking the turquoise water or gorgeous foliage
- Guests can partake of free yoga and mixology classes
- MB Restaurant is helmed by a James Beard award-winning chef
"One of the best luxury options in Cancun" -- Oyster.com
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Described by Frommer's as "one of the most stylish resorts in The Hotel Zone," the Live Aqua Cancun all-inclusive is a chic alternative to the usual high-energy environments in Cancun's Hotel Zone. Guests are greeted with a drink and a hand massage almost immediately in the relaxing, aromatherapy-infused lobby, and the luxury doesn't stop there.
Each guest room features a breezy balcony or terrace overlooking either the turquoise waves and warm white sand, or the lush foliage. Guests can choose from an extensive pillow menu, enjoy an aromatherapy kit, and plan their days with free Wi-Fi. Limitless meals are a la carte from eight restaurants, including poolside dining and a James Beard award-winning Mexican restaurant.
Guests don't ever have to leave the spa-like resort, with seven pools, a nightclub, three lounges, and a health club. However, for those who do, this hotel is minutes from Museo Sensorial del Tequila, La Isla Shopping Mall, the Maya Cancun Museum, and Yamil Lu'um Archaeological Zone.
- "The hotel mostly attracts luxury-minded thirty-something sun-worshippers, who appreciate soothing hues, large airy rooms, and a resident DJ spinning tunes that perfect the Zen vibe" -- Fodor's
- "The resorts vibe is best suited to those seeking a pampered atmosphere of modern affluence. One of the best luxury options in Cancun" -- Oyster.com
- "2015 Travelers' Choice" -- TripAdvisor
- Gym / fitness center
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary valet service
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.