$379 – Napa Summer Stay incl. Peak Harvest Season, 45% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Summer deals in Napa are few and far between — in fact, it's not uncommon to see hotel prices climb over $1,000 per night. That's why this 45%-off offer from River Terrace Inn has us deal experts positively buzzing.
Not only will you stay in Napa proper from just $379 per night (a rare find downtown), you'll nab a welcome bottle of local vino and skip the nightly resort fee, too. The best part? This 4-star hotel earns a seal of approval from fellow members, who praise its walkability, personalized service and scenic river views.
- Stay in a Village King or Two Queen Room, most dates through September
- $379 per night … Sundays-Thursdays
- $429 per night … Fridays-Saturdays
- Upgraded rooms overlooking the Napa River are +$50 per night
- Travelzoo member perks:
- Bottle of wine ($55 value)
- Waived daily destination fee (reg. $25 per night); the fee covers self-parking for one car, Wi-Fi and more
- Note: Entry restrictions may be in place for this destination, and services at the hotel may be disrupted due to the pandemic. Check advisories for the destination and hotel before making travel arrangements.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours in advance; cancellations made after this time will forfeit the 1-night deposit due at booking
- 2-night minimum stay required Saturdays, beginning June 25
- Price based on up to 2 guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- Dog friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- You can enjoy upscale dining with views of the Napa River and a locally inspired menu at the elegant on-site restaurant, ALBA
- Guests can borrow a bike and pedal through the trails that wind around the vineyards or head out to the patio, complete with outdoor firepits and live music on Fridays and Saturdays
- The hotel is within walking distance of Oxbow Public Market, the Napa Valley Wine Train, as well as the boutique shops and restaurants downtown
- Infant cots / cribs
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Crib/ pack n' play are in limited supply and must be requested upon booking.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$25 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Crib/ pack n' play are in limited supply and must be requested upon booking.
Dogs are allowed on request.
A non-refundable cleaning fee of $75.00 USD plus tax, per pet, per stay will be charged upon arrival.
The Napa Paws Program includes:
All amenities of bedding, food and water bowls must be returned upon check out or will be subject to retail charge of items. There will be a special cleaning fee of $150.00 USD should FIDO be naughty and soil the room carpets or bedding.
A resort/facility fee of $25 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort/ facility fee includes:
Note: The resort/ facility fee is waived when booking the "Travelzoo Deal" rate.
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
$379 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(85 Member Ratings)