Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC/Georgetown Area
Why We Love It
- Opened in 2014, the sleek mid-range hotel has an upscale feel with floor-to-ceiling windows in each room and a heated rooftop pool
- In D.C.'s West End, four blocks from two metro stations that link visitors to museums and monuments
- Well-suited for families and business travelers, rooms have a microwave, mini-fridge and free Wi-Fi
- Dupont Circle is a 10-minute walk away
"#15 of 133 Washington D.C. hotels" -- TripAdvisor.com
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Although "Georgetown Area" appears in the name of this newly opened (2014) Hilton Garden Inn, the property actually sits about a 20-minute walk east in the city's West End.
The hotel's sleek, modern design and proximity to major metro lines makes up for the somewhat misleading name. It sits just four blocks from the Dupont Circle Metro Station (Red Line) and Foggy Bottom Metro Station (Orange and Blue Line) that link visitors to top museums and monuments.
Guest rooms here are spacious with floor-to-ceiling windows, a microwave, mini-fridge and complimentary Wi-Fi. Head to the rooftop pool in nice weather to take a dip or soak up some sun. A 24-hour fitness center is also available for guests.
There's a bistro on the premises or a small 24-7 market for light fare and snacks.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Outdoor pool
- Roof terrace
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.00 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.