Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego
Why We Love It
- AAA 4-Diamond rated hotel on the bay with resort amenities like two pools, rooftop tennis, volleyball and more
- Two-minute walk to the shops and dining at the marina’s Seaport Village
- The historic Gaslamp Quarter, overflowing with shops, eateries and clubs, is a 15-minute walk from the hotel
- Great on-site cocktail bar and rooms are sleek
"Amenities galore" -- Zagat
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Entering the lobby of the Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego is like stepping back in time. The two-story vestibule is filled with turn-of-the-century details like mahogany woodwork, gleaming inlaid marble floors and frescoes of Victorian landscapes lining the hallway.
Guest rooms are in two sky-high towers jutting from either end of the lobby, giving most guests sweeping views of the bay or city skyline. Although the hotel’s entrance has an Old World feel, the rooms are surprisingly contemporary and sleek. The décor is a trendy mix of patterns-vertical stripes on the walls, chain link patterns on the wall to wall carpet and a diamond patterned headboard, all unified by varying shades of silver and gray.
Good looks aside, most guests choose this hotel for the location. The shops and entertainment of Seaport Village are right next door. Spend the day walking along the marina and browsing the eclectic mix of shops. Kids can ride the carousel and get their favorite character as an inflatable by the resident balloon artist.
After a day of exploring, head back to the hotel for a late afternoon swim in one of the two rooftop pools. If your family still has more energy to burn, there’s a rooftop tennis court, and basketball, volleyball and shuffleboard courts.
At night, head over to the historic Gaslamp Quarter, a 15-minute walk from the hotel. The area is alive with nightlife, eateries and shopping.
Past guests on Yelp complain about the exorbitant parking fees at the hotel, so make sure to factor that in to your travel budget.
- “Spectacular view" from its rooftop bar/pool and, with "amenities galore" – Zagat
- “Top of the Hyatt lounge is among the city’s most visually stunning cocktail bars” –Travel + Leisure
General Kids' club is seasonal.
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 23 for adults and USD 11.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- In-room microwave fee: USD 20 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per night
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The mandatory daily resort fee also includes the following benefits: $10 nightly food & beverage credit, Guest package delivery, Roll away bed rental, 10% discount on local area tour of San Diego, Old Town, La Jolla, or San Diego Bay SEAL tour from Old Town Trolley Tours, Shoe shine, Children's pool toys and activities, One hour bike rental from Stay Classy Bicycle Rental, VIP shopping Pass from Seaport Village and The Headquarters which offer free and discounted items from 80 local shops and restaurants.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.