Why We Love It
- Each guestroom is unique, with elegant crown moldings and rich colours
- Occupying four elegant mid-century townhomes on Sherbrooke Street
- McGill University and Mont Royal are nearby
- Wi-Fi and breakfast are free for all guests
"Traditionally elegant" -- Rough Guide
96% (425 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Live like the upper crust of Montreal's past with a stay at the Chateau Versailles, which occupies four mid-century townhouses that once housed the city's elite.
Each guestroom at this hotel is slightly different, but all exude the historical charm that the property is known for, complete with crown moldings. Guests should note that the chateau has four floors -- all stairs and no elevators.
For all guests, basic Wi-Fi and breakfast are free daily. Breakfast is served in the quiet, calming atmosphere of Le Boudoir. In the guestrooms, the provided bath products are by Crabtree and Evelyn.
This hotel sits on Sherbrooke Street and is a short distance from attractions like the Montreal Casino. McGill University and Mont Royal Park are nearby as well.
- "Composed of four mid-century townhouses, the Chateau Versailles boasts an artsy and colorful look" -- Gayot.com
- "Rooms are traditionally elegant, and complimentary afternoon tea is offered daily" -- Rough Guide
- "Small, discreet and kinda sexy. This boutique hotel has got personality. Each room is decorated differently -- a fireplace here, a bit of art deco there and a lot of gold and navy blue" -- BlackBook
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
The credit card used for the deposit must be presented upon check-in.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children up to age 12 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request and in Deluxe Queen rooms only, free of charge for one child up to age 1. Extra beds are not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.