Coast Plaza Hotel & Suites
Why We Love It
- Stanley Park and English Bay are just a short walk from this hotel
- Step out onto a balcony with city, ocean or park views -- every guestroom has one
- Wi-Fi is free throughout the hotel
- Indulge in a prime rib buffet on Fridays at The Brasserie, or unwind with a cocktail at the Comox Street Long Bar
"Good value and location" -- Time Out
60% (5 Member Ratings)
Rooms & Rates
The Coast Plaza Hotel & Suites is a short walk from both Stanley Park and English Bay, making it a convenient home base for a weekend getaway.
All of the spacious guestrooms at this hotel have private balconies with views of the city, and many have views of the park and water. Wi-Fi is free for all guests. Some rooms have complete kitchens, ideal for longer stays.
Just off the lobby, The Brasserie is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and specializes in a prime rib buffet on Fridays. The Comox Street Long Bar is also available for unwinding after a busy day of sightseeing or work. Check in at the front desk for activity suggestions in the immediate area, including the renowned Vancouver Aquarium in Stanley Park.
- "This 35-story hotel atop Denman Place Mall has spacious floor plans and a superb location that attracts a wide variety of guests" -- Frommer's
- "One of the most popular hotels in the city because of its good value and location -- fitness centre and pool membership are included in the room rate" -- Time Out
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 12 and CAD 25 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 35.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.