The Omni King Edward Hotel
Why We Love It
- A fixture of luxury in downtown Toronto for over a century, with plush, recently renovated guest rooms
- Take afternoon tea at Victoria's Restaurant or sip cocktails at the Consort Bar
- Attractions like the Air Canada Centre and the Hockey Hall of Fame are within walking distance
"Old-world elegance" -- Zagat
100% (12 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Omni King Edward Hotel is a legendary fixture in downtown Toronto. Often called the "King Eddy," this hotel has served a well-heeled crowd -- including royalty and celebrities -- since opening in 1903.
Guest rooms are richly appointed with plush beds and regal interiors, and they feature marble bathrooms. Enjoy breakfast at Victoria's Restaurant, or later in the day take high tea there with friends or business associates. The hotel also features an upscale bar ideal for people-watching on busy King Street.
Steps from the hotel, guests will find the Financial District and attractions like the Air Canada Centre and the Hockey Hall of Fame. The Eaton Centre and bustling Yonge-Dundas Square are a 10-minute walk away.
- "Toronto's landmark 'King Eddy' Hotel, which has hosted the well-heeled for over a century, continues to be a favorite choice for special occasions and a nod to grand hotels of the past" -- Fodor's
- "The glorious 'King Eddy' is Toronto's oldest hotel, named for King Edward VII, who gave it the royal seal of approval over a century ago" -- Lonely Planet
- "Old-world elegance is the aesthetic at this historic, century-old hotel that projects a classic British ambience, complete with afternoon tea service and a clubby bar area" -- Zagat
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 25 and CAD 50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 45 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 50.00 per pet, per week
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.