$91 – Sleek Montreal Hotel w/Breakfast, 35% Off
Combine bustling pubs and steaming sugar shacks with 18th-century architecture and a vibrant food scene -- that's Montreal during the winter season. Save 35% on your stay with this deal.
- What's included:
- Most dates through March 31
- $91 per night ... Privilege Room
- $99 per night ... Deluxe Room
- $136 per night ... Junior Suite
- Grab-and-go breakfast for two, $15 value (two pastries and two specialty coffees or a breakfast sandwich and filter coffee)
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults in Deluxe Two Queen rooms are +$19 per guest, per night; children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Underground valet parking is $22 per vehicle, per night; no on-site self-parking
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
"Good option for tourists who want to stay where they play" -- Frommer's
Why We Love It
- Fodor's describes this historic building as "striking"
- Modern guest rooms with free Wi-Fi access
- The hotel's central location makes it an ideal base for exploring the city
- Complimentary chauffeured car service for short trips
Conde Nast Traveller describes Montreal as "among the most interesting cities in the world." Start your sojourn there at Hotel 10, steps away from shops, restaurants and local attractions such as the Notre-Dame Basilica and the museum of contemporary arts. The hotel is also a short drive to world-famous Old Montreal and within walking distance of Quartier des Spectacles in the entertainment district.
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast at the hotel with a choice of hot, cold, local and seasonal items, as well as complimentary morning newspapers. Alternatively, get a grab-and-go breakfast from the on-site cafe Origine and snag a stylish ride (within 5 kilometres) with the hotel's complimentary VIP chauffeur car service.
Warmly decorated rooms feature work desks and free Wi-Fi. Four-legged family members are welcomed at this pet-friendly property for a $50 fee per stay. Active guests can clear their minds at the 24-hour fitness centre, which offers newly renovated, modern equipment.
- "Outside, the hotel's exterior is striking: one half is an art-nouveau classic from 1914; the other is a brick-and-concrete contemporary" -- Fodor's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
Services Complimentary chauffeur service wtihin 3 miles of the hotel
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children under age 12 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request, free of charge (in Privilege rooms only). Extra beds available (for children and adults) on request, 35 CAD (plus tax) per night, in Privilege King rooms only. Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests over the age of 12 is CA$25.00 (subject to tax, per person per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged a nonrefundable deposit of 50 CAD (plus tax) per stay. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout. Guest is responsible for any damages/loss of revenue that may be incurred by the pet. Pets must not be left unattended in the room.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Underground Parking is available for approximately CA$30.00 (subject to tax) per day. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
$91 / night
When You Can Go
Most dates through March 31
Getting ThereHotel 10 is approximately a 25-minute drive from Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport in good traffic. Cab fare is a $41 flat fee, one way. Valet parking is available at the hotel (extra charge), or metered street parking can be found nearby.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(26 Member Ratings)