Why We Love It
- Modern hotel favored by Formula 1 Grand Prix winners
- Located by the waterfront near the French border
- There is an outdoor pool (open May-October)
- Excellent value for money in a notoriously expensive city
"One of the top places to stay" -- Lonely Planet
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Once owned by Formula 1 driver David Coulthard, the Columbus Monte-Carlo is a discreet boutique hotel favored by savvy travelers and Grand Prix champions, including the likes of Jenson Button, Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber. It faces Princess Grace's rose garden in Fontvieille, a modern suburb to the south of downtown Monte-Carlo, right on the border with France.
Despite being adjacent to Monaco's helipad, this location ensures guests will have a quiet stay and benefit from lower prices than in the heart of the city. It is, however, only a free shuttle transfer away from the casino, restaurants and designer boutiques.
On site, there's a breakfast room and a smart outdoor pool (shared with the neighboring apartment complex) that’s open May-October. The Telegraph says the "service is spot-on -- youthful and friendly" and notes that the hotel is excellent value for money, especially in this swanky neighborhood.
The sophisticated rooms are minimalist, with clean-lined furniture and plenty of neutral tones. Sizes are generous, and there are lovely views from the little balconies on the higher floors.
- "Contemporary [and] reasonably priced" -- Condé Nast Traveler
- "It’s hip enough for the young and sufficiently reassuring for the mature" -- The Telegraph
- "In a city that's bursting at its impeccably-tailored seams with high end hotels, the sexy, slinky Columbus still manages to stand out from the crowd" -- Lonely Planet
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
Internet High speed Internet access available at an extra charge.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary valet service
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children aged 12 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Infant's cot/crib available on request free of charge. Extra bed available on request and in Deluxe Rooms only when booking the Deal rate: free of charge for children aged 12 and under, 50€ per night for children aged 13 and over and for adults. This includes the breakfast. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request, free of charge.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: The outdoor pool is open from May to October and is shared with residents of the apartment block next door.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.