Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress- Lake Buena Vista
Why We Love It
- Amenities galore -- four Jack Nicklaus-designed golf courses, tennis, waterslides and more
- These spacious, well-appointed guestrooms come with breezy balconies overlooking either the pool or Lake Buena Vista
- A free hotel shuttle can transport guests to the nearby theme parks
- Guests can watch the nightly fireworks at Disney and Epcot Center from the hotel
"A destination unto itself" -- Gayot.com
Rooms & Rates
The Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress Lake Buena Vista sprawls across 1,500 acres of lushly landscaped, palm-filled Sunshine State property just outside Disney’s back gate. Those 1,500 acres also include a private lake, four golf courses and miles upon miles of hiking, biking, jogging and horseback riding trails.
The enormous suites at this hotel have breezy balconies, showcasing views of Lake Buena Vista or the luxurious pool, packed with grottos, caves, waterfalls, rope bridges and a wealth of comfortable loungers and cabanas. Guests can sip cocktails in four different lounges or sample upscale fare at Hemingway’s restaurant or classic American cuisine at the on-site Bistro.
“There’s no shortage of activities here,” boasts Travel + Leisure, with four Jack Nicklaus-designed golf courses, a massive half-acre pool complex, a 24-hour fitness center and a plethora of water sport options, to name a few.
- “Probably the most complete self-contained resort near Disney, the stepped tower packs every conceivable amenity into a lush 1,500-acre campus located practically within Walt Disney World” -- Frommer’s
- “Golf, horses, a racquet club, nature preserve, water park-like pool and live entertainment make this resort a destination unto itself” -- Gayot.com
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Tennis courts
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am.
Children and additional guests: Two children under age 18 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child under age 2. Extra beds available on request. Charges may apply.
Pets: Pets (maximum weight: 50 pounds and under or two dogs under a combined weight of 75) are allowed on request at least 3 days in advance of arrival, and will be charged $150 (subject to tax) per stay up to 6 nights. For stays from seven to 30 nights, there is a $150 additional deep cleaning fee. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Fees: A resort fee of $25.00 per night (subject to tax) applies; it includes scheduled transportation to Disney, Universal and Sea World, water sports rental and more.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.