The Sutton Place Hotel - Vancouver
Why We Love It
- A European oasis in the heart of bustling downtown Vancouver
- Described by Travel + Leisure as “conspicuously opulent”
- The on-site spa has a large menu of services, inspired by the local, coastal vibe
- Guests can sample a taste of the coast at the on-site oyster bar
“Conspicuously opulent” -- Travel + Leisure
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Discover a European escape in the heart of downtown Vancouver at The Sutton Place Hotel - Vancouver. Guests will find elegant rooms, a refined atmosphere, and spaces styled in soft, Parisian neutrals and lush fabrics.
This hotel is ideally located in the heart of downtown Vancouver, steps to the boutiques of bustling Robson Street, the nightlife along Granville Street, and all the world-class sushi and seafood in between.
The Vida Spa on-site offers a vast menu of Pacific-inspired treatments, like hot stone therapy. It also has a Jacuzzi and a steam room. Alternatively, guests can opt to unwind in the large indoor heated pool and fitness center, or grab a drink at the bar, popular with locals and tourists alike.
- “Lavish rooms and warm service make this Vancouver hotel an epitome of European charm and elegance” -- Gayot.com
- “The service is gracious and attentive” -- Fodor’s
- Newspaper / magazines
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 5 and CAD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 15 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 39.50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 39.50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: CAD 40.00 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 40 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.