Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre
Why We Love It
- Stay in the only hotel directly connected to the Eaton Centre by an above-ground walkway
- Steps from Nathan Phillips Square and the entertainment and financial districts, the hotel is a short walk to Toronto's best theaters and restaurants
- After busy days, rest on plush featherbeds with down comforters
- Take a dip in the rooftop pool with views of downtown Toronto
"Excellent location" -- Frommer's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre is connected to the famed shopping destination by an above-ground walkway -- making this hotel a convenient home base for shopping in any season. Nathan Phillips is steps from the front door, and the shopping and restaurants of trendy Queen Street West are a short walk away.
Many of the spacious guestrooms have sweeping views of the city, and beds are decked out with plush featherbeds and down comforters. The hotel has a rooftop pool, a business center with secretarial services and a fitness center.
Dine on-site at Trios Bistro, which features giant windows looking out on the historic Trinity Square, or explore the restaurants steps from the hotel's front doors, ranging from trendy ramen shops to fine dining in the financial district.
- "An indoor rooftop swimming pool provides a fabulous view of the city as does the on-site restaurant" -- Fodor's
- "This 18-story hotel, beside the Toronto Eaton Centre, has an excellent location and some nifty on-site amenities" -- Frommer's
- Newspaper / magazines
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 17 and CAD 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 11 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 10.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 15.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: CAD 15.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 35 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 45 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.