Why We Love It
- Upscale Pacific Heights inn with Complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout
- It's easy to make meals or store snacks since all rooms offer a kitchenette
- Savor free coffee daily and a childhood throw-back of milk & cookies each afternoon
- Guestrooms put the San Francisco skyline on display
"More bang for your buck" -- Lonely Planet
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The individual neighborhoods of San Francisco vary as widely as the city’s inhabitants. The area of Pacific Heights is more subdued, but hail a cab and you’re in the heart of tourist spots like Union Square in about 15 minutes. Shun the hustle and bustle when you retire each evening at The Laurel Inn, which BlackBook describes as a “classic early-'60s motor lodge cloaked in modernist comfort.”
The guestrooms provide complimentary Wi-Fi access and showcase views of San Francisco’s unprecedented skyline. Book one of the 18 guestrooms with a kitchenette, which comes in handy for travelers on a budget.
Kick the day off at Swank Cocktail & Coffee Club, serving up the renowned Blue Bottle coffee and fresh pastries. This lounge is also open in the evenings, so pull up a chair near the fire and order a cocktail. In the afternoons, stop by the lobby for complimentary fresh baked cookies and lemonade or coffee.
- "The blue-and-tan Googie-style facade of this stylish inn suggests its 1963 urban-motel origins, yet the spacious rooms themselves are quite modern" -- Fodor's
- "It has a shaken, not stirred, kind of sophistication with a touch of South Beach art deco mixed with a whole lot of swank" -- Michelin Guide
- "This neighbourhood gem...packs plenty of hip into a modest shell" -- Time Out
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Luxury toiletries
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Extra bed available on request: $20 per night for one adult. Infant's cot/crib available on request, free of charge.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request, free of charge.
Fees: There is an additional charge for parking at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.