New York Marriott Marquis
Why We Love It
- Located in the epicenter of the always lively Times Square neighborhood
- Right at the edge of the Theater District, home to Broadway’s best shows
- Soaring lobby atrium has eye-popping high-speed glass elevators
- The hotel’s restaurant, the View, is the only revolving restaurant in New York City
"Safe, comfortable choice" -- Time Out New York
Map & Directions
The AirTrain takes approximately 50 to 60 minutes at a cost of $7.50 per person and requires a transfer at Jamaica Station to the E subway, and then disembarking at the 42nd Street stop and walking 15 minutes north to the hotel. The hotel is about a 30-minute drive from LaGuardia International Airport, and a taxi will run about $30 plus tip and tolls.
Rooms & Rates
The New York Marriott Marquis is in the epicenter of the endlessly energetic Times Square. Just outside the hotel’s doors, thousands of residents and tourists pass by on their way to see the myriad sights, sounds and nonstop action of this part of Manhattan. Even the lobby is a sight to behold, with an atrium featuring high-speed glass elevators. The hotel is a five-minute walk from the acclaimed venues of the Broadway Theater District.
Rooms are contemporary with up-to-date tones of beige, rust and brown. Standard rooms all have pullout sofa beds in addition to their feather-top mattress beds. Bathrooms are modern with granite sinks and sleek faucets. Some rooms directly overlook Times Square, making this a sought-after spot to watch the famous New Year’s Eve ball drop. The hotel maximizes its vantage point with the View, the only revolving restaurant in New York City.
- "The Marriott is a safe, comfortable choice for theater lovers who want to stay in the heart of Times Square" -- Time Out New York
- "The oversize accommodations are all surprisingly quiet" -- Gayot
- Newspaper / magazines
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 36.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 90.00 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 15.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.