DO & CO Hotel Vienna
Why We Love It
- In Vienna's most central location, opposite St Stephen's Cathedral
- The well-regarded restaurant has an eclectic menu & a celeb following
- Enjoy the views from the roof terrace or sample cocktails in the 6th-floor bar
- It is housed within the fabulous postmodern Haas Haus building
"Restaurant is the crown jewel" -- Frommer's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
OverviewOccupying the upper floors of the postmodern Haas Haus building (designed by Pritzker Prize-winning architect Hans Hollein), DO & CO Hotel is a modern pad with one of the best locations in the city. Right across the road is St. Stephen's Cathedral in Vienna’s central pedestrianized zone, and there are wonderful views from many a window. Within walking distance are attractions including the opera house, the Hofburg Imperial Castle and the Albertina museum.
Despite its award-winning design and impressive location, the main draw here is the food at Stephansplatz Restaurant, which serves a mix of Viennese classics, sushi and Asian fusion cuisine (including an upscale kebab corner). It is popular with the city’s foodie scene and local celebrities -- reservations are a must. The slinky dining room offers excellent cathedral views and an excellent atmosphere. Try the Uruguay beef with sesame caramel sauce. After dinner, sip on a cocktail in the stylish Onyx Bar on the sixth floor.
Rooms are sleek, with teak flooring and minimalist marble bathrooms. All are spacious and trimmed with cozy additions, like woolen throws for the beds and bedside tables fashioned from Turkish coffee trays. The two suites are even larger and have Jacuzzi tubs in the bathrooms and superb cathedral views.
- "As DO & CO is an upmarket catering company, the eclectic menu makes for a sublime dinner" -- Condé Nast Traveler
- "Positioned on the 7th floor of a radically angular hypermodern building that's set across from Vienna's cathedral, this restaurant is the crown jewel of an also-recommended hotel" -- Frommer's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Roof terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Off-street parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible restaurant
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children under 12 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room (on request). Infant's cot/crib and extra bed available on request: free of charge for children up to the age of 12, 80€ per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged 30€ per night on checkout.
A city tax of 3.2% per room per stay is included in the total price.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.