Why We Love It
- The serene Japanese theme and East-meets-West decor make the hotel seem miles away from hectic downtown
- Uncluttered guest rooms and public spaces with free Wi-Fi throughout
- It's a five-minute walk from the quiet neighborhood of Pacific Heights and the upscale shopping and dining on Fillmore Street
“A calm and serene experience” -- DW Eyewitness
91% (54 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Ideal for a weekend escape from the hustle and bustle of downtown San Francisco, Hotel Kabuki is a five-minute walk from the quiet neighborhood of Pacific Heights and the upscale shopping and dining on Fillmore Street. From the second guests enter the lobby, serenity is present thanks to East-meets-West décor that creates a clean and simplistic feel.
Spend time unwinding at the nearby Kabuki Springs & Spa, where Japanese-inspired treatments are geared toward balancing mind and body. The hotel can assist guests with scheduling appointments. In-room spa treatments are also available.
After a long day, retire to a guest room featuring complimentary Wi-Fi, a marble bathroom, luxury linens and nice touches like orchids and paper lanterns. Request a room with a traditional Japanese soaking tub for a truly unique experience.
There is no on-site restaurant, however a daily breakfast buffet is available in the lobby for a fee.
- “Guests can find Japanese comfort and tranquility without leaving the country” -- Gayot
- “A low-key alternative to the crowds and noise of downtown” -- Oyster.com
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Separate shower
Parking fees apply: Self parking in Japan Center Garage is available at $28 plus tax per night or Valet at the hotel (first come/first served) at $45 plus tax per night.
Parking is subject to change at the discretion of the hotel.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Infant’s crib available on request free of charge. Extra bed available on request for children and adults in the 1KG Garden Wing, DKN, CKN, and 1VC room categories: $40 per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: Pets (maximum one -- 25lbs or less) are allowed on request, free of charge.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Hotel Kabuki will be beginning the long awaited major renovation project starting 10/10/2016, the planned completion date is 06/15/2017.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.