Grand Hyatt San Francisco Union Square
Why We Love It
- One block from Union Square, the AAA 4-Diamond receives rave reviews
- Interiors are modern with a residential feel and rooms have techy gadets like electronic black-out shades
- Wi-Fi is free, but parking is pricey ($62 per night to valet)
- Upgrading to the Grand Club lounge level is worth the splurge -- get free breakfast, midday snacks and evening hors d’oeuvres with cocktail service
"This high-rise luxury hotel is the place for you" -- Frommer's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Grand Hyatt San Francisco is the prime location to take in the hustle and bustle of city life. The property is one block from Union Square's shops and restaurants and a five-minute walk to Market Street, one of the city's main thoroughfares.
Luxury shops (Louis Vuitton, Chanel and Prada) and major department stores (Saks Fifth Avenue, Macy's and Neiman Marcus) are minutes from the lobby. San Francisco also boasts a vibrant theater scene with the Curran, Golden Gate and Orpheum theaters playing the best of Broadway and innovative productions by the American Conservatory Theater.
Relish city or bay views from floor-to-ceiling windows in each of the spacious rooms. Rooms are tech-savvy, equipped with many innovative features. Windows can be blacked out from bed with the touch of a button. The key card also connects to the thermostat making stays hassle-free and eco-friendly.
- "Rooms feature warm autumnal tones, textured custom furniture like a plus suede desk chair, Chilewich window shades, original artwork, and teak beds" -- Fodor's
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 34 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 35 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 67.26 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: USD 1.00 per accommodation, per night
- Destination fee: USD 29.06 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.