Hyatt Regency Chicago
Why We Love It
- This hotel's central Loop location overlooks the Chicago River
- Guests are within five-minutes walking distance to both a subway station and Michigan Ave.
- Stetsons Modern Steak + Sushi earned a 2014 Restaurant Awards Wine Spectator Award
- This AAA 4 Diamond hotel has modern decor and tech-savvy amenities
"Prime downtown locale" -- Fodor's
100% (7 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The two massive towers of the 4-star Hyatt Regency Chicago-- the city’s largest hotel -- sit off Michigan Avenue on the south bank of the Chicago River. With more than 2,000 guest rooms in the heart of the Loop neighborhood, the AAA 4-Diamond hotel is a bustling hot spot for business travelers.
The hotel is a sleek and modern space: high-tech touches like self-check-in kiosks and interactive maps that guide guests through the hotel's expansive corridors fit right in with the futuristic post-renovation feel. Updated guest rooms are also modern, with brand-new furnishings and tech-savvy work spaces with ergonomic chairs.
On-site eateries live up to Chicago's culinary standards -- Stetsons Modern Steak + Sushi earned a 2014 Restaurant Awards Wine Spectator Award, and the open-air BIG Bar serves more 1,400 beverages with city-scape views.
The hotel has a 24-hour fitness center, but if you prefer to get your heart pumping outdoors, there is a walking path right outside along the Riverwalk. Follow the route northwest to the Michigan Avenue Bridge and cross over the river to the famed shops of Magnificent Mile, or wander south to Millennium Park for a photo-op at the gleaming Cloud Gate "bean" sculpture.
Parking at the hotel is steep at $63 a night, so leave the car at home if you can and walk 5 minutes to the State/Lake station to catch the L train for access to the whole city.
- “Perched between the Chicago River, Lake Michigan, Millennium Park, and Michigan Avenue, the spot is perfect for business or leisure travelers” -- Fodor’s
- “A massive, light-filled lobby—part of a $168 million renovation—is the centerpiece of the Hyatt Regency Chicago, the city's largest hotel with 2,018 rooms in a prime downtown locale” -- Fodor's
- Infant cots / cribs
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 21 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 65 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.