$149 – Luxe Barbados Resort w/Credit, 40% Off
The Crane Resort sits like a castle on a cliff overlooking the sea, boasting spacious suites, five pools and a breathtaking beachfront. We negotiated exclusive prices and perks at this 4.5-star Barbados hotel for stays into December.
- What's included:
- Stay in a Junior Garden View Suite
- $149 per night ... through Nov. 16
- $189 per night ... Nov. 17 - Dec. 21
- $50 resort credit per stay
- Upgraded suites with ocean views and private plunge pools are also available
- There will be some renovation work on property in September, and the clifftop pool complex and poolside restaurant, the Carriage House, will be closed (the historic pool will remain open for guests); both are scheduled to re-open on Oct. 1
- Room rate based on up to two adults sharing a room
- For upgraded suites, additional adults are $40 per person, per night; children age 3 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding; children age 3-12 are $20 per person, per night
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable, but there are rates available with a flexible cancellation policy
- No resort fee; a room tax levy of $5.50 per room per night is required for all reservations
- This resort is not pet-friendly
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
Travelzoo Tip: Barbados is a Caribbean island that lies outside the hurricane belt and is rarely hit by hurricanes.
“Enchanting view. Lovely beach. Great restaurants.” -- Fodor’s
Why We Love It
- The 4.5-star, 40-acre resort sits on a seaside cliff overlooking picturesque Crane Beach
- The first resort hotel to be built on Barbados, the property has modern amenities like a cliffside glass elevator to the beach and complimentary Wi-Fi
- The resort boasts elegant accommodations, five pools, five restaurants, a spa and a kids club
The Crane -- the first resort hotel ever built on Barbados -- is located on a cliff directly above reef-protected Crane Beach. Guests descend via glass elevator or staircase from the resort grounds to the pristine sands and turquoise waters. The hotel staff provides umbrellas, towels and sun loungers shore-side. Guests can also savor the beach from afar and sip a cup of tea or a tropical cocktail on the veranda.
The architecture of the main building set against the green ridge paints a striking, castle-like picture. The property’s five pools include lagoon-style and cliff-side options. The spa provides a full list of treatments, while a shopping village offers on-site retail therapy.
The Zagat-rated Zen restaurant provides a fine dining experience with Japanese and Thai flavors, coupled with unbeatable views through an all-glass frontage. A beachside bar and grill serves light food and drinks. Three other restaurants, Bar 1887 and in-room dining ensure no guest goes hungry or thirsty.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Tennis courts
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
Room amenities All International and land-line to land-line calls are complimentary
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 3 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child under age 3. Extra bed available on request: $5 (subject to tax) per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Extra person charges for room only rate plans (do not include meals):
Kids 3-12 yrs – US$20.00
Adults (12yrs and over) –US$40.00
Please indicated number of kids and teens along with ages in the "Special Requests" Field on check-out page.
Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child under age 3. Extra bed available on request: $5 (subject to tax) per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: No pets allowed.
A Mandatory Room Tax Levy of $5.50 (subject to tax) per bedroom per night will be added to the total price at the hotel.
Meal Plan add on options (in addition to the nightly room rates):
Breakfast Plan - US$25.00 per person per day
MAP (Breakfast and Dinner) - US$80.00 per person per day
FAP (Breakfast ,lunch and dinner) - US$110.00 per person per day
Taxes are additional. No room service is allowed with any of the above plans. Please let the hotel know directly if you wish to participate in these additional meal plans.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Renovation schedule for The Crane: August 18th – September 30th, 2018
During this time, accommodation buildings directly affected by the below planned works will be closed.
Planned works include but are not limited to:
$149 / night
When You Can Go
Travel through Dec. 21
Getting ThereThe resort is located 10 minutes from Grantley Adams International Airport. Rental cars and taxis are available, or the resort can arrange for transfers at an additional cost.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.