The Milestone Hotel
Why We Love It
- This 5-star hotel provides the "best service around," says Travel + Leisure
- It won a place on Condé Nast Traveler's Gold List in 2013
- A short walk from Knightsbridge, Kensington Palace & the Royal Albert Hall
- Great for families -- kids get coloring books & behind-the-scenes tours
"The best service around" -- Travel + Leisure
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Butler service? Check. Champagne upon arrival? Check. Elegant bedrooms with fresh flowers? Check. It’s fair to say that The Milestone Hotel knows how to look after its guests. Attentive staff provide "the best service around," notes Travel + Leisure -- thanks in part to the hotel’s two-to-one staff-to-guest ratio. It's no wonder that it has made the magazine's 500 World's Best Hotels list five years in a row.
Each individually designed room maintains a feel of luxury and elegance, with sumptuous wall hangings, free Wi-Fi and in-house movie libraries. Ask for a room facing the Palace and Kensington Gardens for excellent views, or upgrade to a suite for four-poster beds, complimentary canapés every evening and 24-hour butler service.
The Milestone is a great base from which to explore the upmarket neighborhoods of Kensington and Chelsea, and it's only a short walk from the designer shops of Knightsbridge, Kensington Palace and the iconic Royal Albert Hall. In-house, guests can keep fit in the small resistance pool or gym, while kids can go on behind-the-scenes tours and get their own coloring books, mini dressing gowns and slippers in the rooms.
The Milestone’s Stables Bar makes the perfect rendezvous for an aperitif. The varied dining options are also a boon: If you prefer to dress up for dinner, there is the 2 AA-Rosette Cheneston's Restaurant, praised for its "ambitious cooking" by The Michelin Guide, or for a casual bite there's the more relaxed Conservatory.
The hotel is only 5 minutes’ walk from the High Street Kensington underground station for easy access to the rest of London.
- "This nineteenth-century Victorian prides itself on its two-to-one staff-to-guest ratio" -- Condé Nast Traveler
- "The Milestone epitomizes everything good about the classic London hotel" -- Frommer's
- "An intimate, luxurious alternative to the city's more famous high-end hotels" -- Fodor's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Butler service
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Public car park (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 2pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children under 12 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cot/crib available free of charge for children under 3. Extra bed for children aged 3 and older and for adults are available on request and in the Deluxe Studios, Master Suites, Junior Suites only: £50 per day. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request. Charges will apply.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.