$99 & up – Stylish DC Hotel at 55% Off; Flights Available
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Washington, D.C., is more than our nation's capital, it's also a trend-setting destination with bustling culinary and nightlife scenes — especially on 14th Street, just a short walk from the newly opened Mason & Rook hotel. Members save 35%-55%, with the strongest savings on dates into January.
- Stay in an Executive King or Two Queen Room
- $99 per night ... most dates Nov. 15 - Jan. 4, including New Year's Eve
- $119-$149 per night ... surrounding weekend dates through February
- Monday-Thursday stays are also discounted
Travelzoo Tip: You can also book this hotel deal with flights included from over 50 cities.
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing an Executive King room and up to four guests sharing an Executive Two Queen room
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; please review cancellation policy
- The hotel + flights deal is nonrefundable; changes subject to availability and fees
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $25 plus tax per night; the fee covers daily hosted wine hour, Wi-Fi and more
- Valet parking is $50 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; no additional fee
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Book Your Trip
Why We Love This Hotel
- Just a short walk from restaurant-packed 14th Street, where locals go for a night on the town, and still only a 15-minute walk from the White House and close to the Metro
- Named one of The Best 15 Hotels in D.C. by Conde Nast Traveler for its "decidedly distinguished vibe"
- Guest rooms are some of the most spacious in the city and feature marble bathrooms and walk-in showers
Mason & Rook is a "modern hotel near the bustling 14th Street corridor" which "offers proximity to some of the best nightlife and dining in Washington" (Telegraph UK). Luckily, this trendy locale is also only a 15-minute walk from the White House and a 10-minute walk to the nearest Metro Station, making the other attractions in D.C. easily reachable. This charming neighborhood is a popular spot for locals, as is the on-site restaurant, Radiator. In warmer months, the rooftop bar and pool is a coveted spot.
Guest rooms are some of the largest in the city and feature dramatic pops of gold accents, 65-inch flat-screen TVs and yoga mats in every room. Plus, marble bathrooms boast walk-in showers. Amenities include a daily hosted wine hour, 24-hour fitness center and in-room spa services.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Extra bedding available upon request: free of charge.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request: free of charge.
A resort/facility fee of $25 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort/facility fee includes:
Valet service fee: $49.99 plus tax per day.
A $125 plus tax, per night incidental hold will be placed on the debit/credit card provided at check-in.
The resort/facility fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.