Kimpton Mason & Rook Hotel
Why We Love It
- Kimpton perks such as evening wine hour, in-room yoga mats and complimentary bike rentals
- Steps from 14th Street -- one of the city's main thoroughfares -- guests can roam happening eateries and bars
- Hop on the DC Circulator bus for quick access to the White House, National Mall and Dupont Circle
"At home in trendy Logan Circle" --Travel + Leisure
100% (21 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Feel like a celebrity while strutting down the red-carpet entrance at this colorful Kimpton property. Paying homage to the glam style of the ’60s, this Art Deco hotel pairs well with the hip Logan Circle neighborhood. Rooms are adorned with super-sized photos of pop icons alongside white pleather sofas. Slip into a leopard-patterned robe to roam among yards of animal print and faux fur. Pop Rocks and Pez in the mini bars further enliven Hotel Helix's 160 rooms and 18 suites. Kimpton Karma members receive complimentary Wi-Fi and a $10 Raid the Bar credit (free to join).
All guests are invited to the evening wine hour and complimentary morning coffee and tea service. Yoga mats are provided in each room, and guests can pedal the sites with complimentary use of the hotel’s custom PUBLIC bikes.
Around the corner from D.C.'s trendy 14th Street Corridor, filled with boutique shopping and a can't-miss dining scene, guests are within a short walk to the eclectic diversions and nightlife of U Street. Attractions like the White House and National Mall are easy to explore with the DC Circulator bus.
- "The Helix is the perfect place to stay if you’re interested in exploring the city’s hottest neighborhood, the U&14th Street Corridors" -- Frommer's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Bike rental
- Butler service
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPad on request
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Video games on request
- Smoking-rooms available
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Off-street parking
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Two children under age 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request, free of charge. Extra beds available on request (except in Queen/ Queen Rooms). Charges may apply.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request, free of charge.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.