Hotel Indigo London - Kensington
Why We Love It
- Funky new hotel overlooking a quiet garden square
- Just a block from Earl's Court station & a short walk to top museums
- Thoughtful extras include free Wi-Fi, loaner iPads & mini bars
- The on-site restaurant has a menu by well-known chef Theo Randall
"One of the must visit cocktail destinations in London" -- Eat Sleep Drink Magazine
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Opened in December 2012 after a £7million facelift, Hotel Indigo Kensington is a swish new hotel with free Wi-Fi and an intimate boutique feel. Set on a residential street overlooking a quiet garden square, it's just one block from Earl's Court station and walking distance from the Victoria & Albert, Natural History and the Science museums.
The property dates back to the 19th century and mixes historical features with fanciful design highlights, such as lights made out of bowler hats. Attention to detail is a paramount here -- staff are attentive, there are iPads in each room and guests are treated to a flask of hot chocolate at turndown.
The hotel's restaurant, Theo's Simple Italian, serves a menu of classic rustic Italian food devised by celebrity chef Theo Randall. There is also a cocktail lounge on site.
The rooms are cosy, with floor-length curtains, smart armchairs, and ultra-modern bathrooms. Free non-alcoholic drinks and snacks in the mini bars (replenished daily) are a real bonus. Upgrade to an Executive Room for free wine as well plus an end-of-bed swivel TV.
- "Good for after-dinner cocktails and a cheeky dessert (the waffles don't fit with the theme but really are good)" -- London Evening Standard
- "Quickly building a reputation as one of the must visit cocktail destinations in London" -- Eat Sleep Drink Magazine
- Newspaper / magazines
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
Check-in: Standard Time is 2pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 2pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 35 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 60.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.