DoubleTree by Hilton San Juan
Why We Love It
- This hotel boasts complimentary transportation to Ocean Park Beach complete with exclusive service that includes loungers, towels and water
- Free Wi-Fi in each guestroom makes planning daytrips to the surrounding area a breeze
- Guests can order snacks and cocktails at the on-site, heated outdoor pool
- The state-of-the-art fitness center has televisions, free water and towels
"Lovely pool area" -- Oyster.com
Rooms & Rates
The appeal of the centrally located DoubleTree by Hilton San Juan is the location: a quick drive to historic Old San Juan, a short walk to the Museum of Art of Puerto Rico, and a skip to the freeway where the rest of the area can be accessed with ease.
Guests can grab a famous warm cookie at check-in, a coffee at the on-site Starbucks, then head up to their guest room, equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi, a Sweet Dreams bed with hypoallergenic pillows, and garden or city views. Frommer’s calls out the “delicious on-site dining options,” including sushi, Asian and Mediterranean cuisine, however the surrounding area offers a wealth of dining and nightlife options as well.
The hotel’s heated outdoor pool is a relaxation mecca, complete with comfortable loungers, well-manicured grounds, and poolside snacks and cocktails. The on-site spa boasts a full menu of treatments and services, also available in-room. Or, guests can opt to unwind in the state-of-the-art fitness center.
- “Excellent value for the neighborhood” -- Fodor’s
- “Lovely pool area, with waterfalls, palm trees and a Jacuzzi” -- Oyster.com
- Newspaper / magazines
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: 20 percent of room rate
- Pool access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.