Costa Sur Resort & Spa Puerto Vallarta
Why We Love It
- Located on the South Shore of Puerto Vallarta, where the mountains meet the Pacific Ocean
- Spacious suites feature full-service kitchens and dining areas
- Private beach and ocean lagoon perfect for snorkeling and scuba diving
- On-site kids club and family pool overlooking the ocean
83% (18 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Costa Sur Resort & Spa is situated on the South Shore of Puerto Vallarta, where the mountains meet the Pacific Ocean. The hotel’s guest rooms, decorated with vibrant colors and native touches, have balconies overlooking the water. Spacious suites feature full-service kitchens and dining areas.
Guests enjoy a private beach on Banderas Bay and an ocean lagoon with a rock barrier that works as a natural reef, perfect for snorkeling and scuba diving. Guests can hike eight different waterfalls in the mountains while bird watching.
A quiet adults-only pool and a second family pool both have ocean views. An on-site kids club is also available. Horse Snack Bar and Barefoot Bar are lively spots for happy hour after a long spa or beach day.
The hotel is a 10-minute drive from downtown Puerto Vallarta and nearby Vidanta Golf, Playa de los Muertos, Los Muertos Pier, Playa Gemelas and Garza Blanca Beach.
- “Offers guests a lot of bang for their peso: a private beach, spacious suites with kitchens and ocean views, optional all-inclusive meal packages, and a fun kids' club” -- Oyster.com
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Private beach
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children are welcome.
Cot/crib available on request, free of charge for children under 3.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra person charge is $25 plus tax per person per night.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(18 Member Reviews)