Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe
Why We Love It
- Located in the desert foothills, every room has spectacular views
- Amenities include fireplace, private terrace and refrigerated private bar
- Fitness room and movement studio with yoga and Pilates classes
- Hotel offers guided hikes on nearby trails
"Oasis of serenity, privacy and luxury" -- Forbes Travel Guide
Map & Directions
The Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is approximately one hour from Albuquerque International Airport. A RoadRunner shuttle is available starting at $33.
Rooms & Rates
Nestled into the desert foothills of Sangre de Cristo, every room at the Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe has sweeping views of the area’s hills, valleys and arroyos. Each “casita” has its own fireplace and private terrace. Wake up early to enjoy the sunrise. Or end the day with a cocktail at the firepit to see the fiery skies at dusk.
Rooms are done in tones to complement the views — think sandy beige with crimson and orange accents that echo the famed Santa Fe sunset. Cowhide prints, timber beams, burled wood doors and raw-edged wood slab headboards all add to the rustic yet elegant ambiance.
The hotel has an outdoor pool, fitness center and yoga room, and offers guided hikes around the area. Those inclined to more relaxing pursuits can explore the offerings at the hotel spa. Treatments here include traditional massage as well as Ayurvedic therapies.
- “Stunning property on a dramatic, sunset-facing bluff” – Fodor’s
- "Tapping into the mystic energies that New Mexico is known for, it was designed as a destination for wellness and rejuvenation" -- Forbes Travel Guide
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 258 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 39.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Spa tub access
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Shuttle service
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Concierge/valet service
- Self parking
- Valet parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.