The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa
Why We Love It
- $30 million was pumped into this oceanfront hotel in 2013, giving it the feel of a chic coastal retreat
- Ample opportunities to unwind: three outdoor pools, private poolside cabanas, the Heavenly Spa and a private white sand beach
- Access to three 18-hole oceanfront golf courses at the Port Royal Golf Club
- The rooms are pet-friendly and come with a balcony, spa-like bathroom and those sumptuous Westin Heavenly beds
"The beach here is absolutely gorgeous" -- Fodor's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa was renovated in 2013 and features brand new guest rooms, lobby, recreation areas, and six restaurants and lounges. The beachfront property has three outdoor pools and a hot tub with private poolside cabanas, lounge chairs, fire pits and fountains. Guests can enjoy a range of treatments at The Heavenly Spa and teeing off at any of the three 18-hole oceanfront golf courses at the Port Royal Golf & Tennis Club. A courtesy shuttle transports guests to the golf club, as well as the nearby shopping center. Guestrooms feature ocean views and balconies with chic furnishings and coastal-inspired color palettes. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available and small pets are welcome. The hotel is a 10-minute drive to the Port Royal Golf & Tennis Club and Folly Field Beach Park and a short drive from Driessen Beach Park and Adventure Cove.
- "Top 75 U.S. Golf Resorts" -- Golf Digest Magazine
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 22 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 17 per night
- Pet fee: USD 150 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: USD 2 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: USD 22.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Beach access
- Beach towels
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Shuttle service
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Self parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.