$89 & up – NYC: 4-Star Tribeca Hotel; Flights Available
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Get away from the Midtown crowds to save 30% on a winter stay at this 4-star Tribeca hotel close to great dining and shopping.
- $89 per night ... Thursdays-Sundays in January
- $99-$149 ... many surrounding dates through March
- Premium Wi-Fi (reg. $15 per day)
- Welcome drinks for two guests (reg. $20)
- Stay in a 1 King Guest Room; upgrades to Club Level King rooms (which include breakfast) are also discounted
- Additional dates are also discounted in November-December; we've found the best savings on weekends in January
Travelzoo Tip: You can also book this hotel deal with flights included from over 50 cities.
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to four guests sharing a room
- Children ages 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable; refundable rates are +$10 per night
- The hotel + flights deal is nonrefundable; changes subject to availability and fees
- No resort fee
- Valet parking is $65 plus tax per night; $85 plus tax per night for oversized vehicles
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Book Your Trip
Book by Nov. 27
Why We Love This Hotel
- The sights and shops of Chinatown, Tribeca and SoHo are at your doorstep
- Nine different train lines within a five-minute walk from the hotel
- Less than a 15-minute walk from the Hudson River Greenway
Situated on Canal Street near Chinatown and Little Italy, the Sheraton Tribeca New York Hotel offers the total package: a great location among fine-dining restaurants, a stretch of outdoor shopping and the familiar photogenic streets that are so often featured as the backdrop of movies.
Sharing the same zip code as Jay-Z, Beyonce and other celebrities, this area has become home to many famous eateries. The Dominique Ansel Bakery, which introduced the cronut to America, is a 10-minute walk from the hotel, as is famed French brasserie Balthazar. The SoHo shopping district — filled with designer boutiques and many of New York's hottest restaurants — is right across Canal Street.
Back at the hotel, there are great skyline views from the hotel's open-air terrace. Rooms feature 43-inch flat-panel TVs, Wi-Fi and floor-to-ceiling windows, often with views of famous NYC skyscrapers and bridges. The hotel's Antica Ristorante serves Northern Italian cuisine at night and a buffet breakfast (for a fee) each morning; there's also a 24-hour fitness center on site.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Roof terrace
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Pets are allowed on request: free of charge. Up to 2 pets permitted (dogs only)
Maximum weight: 25 pounds.
Up to 2 pets permitted (dogs only)
Valet service fee: $65 plus tax per day. Self Parking is available offsite: 63 USD plus tax per day.
Valet service fee for oversized vehicle: $85 plus tax per day.
Parking does not include in and out privileges.
Self Parking is available offsite: 63 USD plus tax per day.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.