Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa
Why We Love It
- Olympic-size heated lap pool and separate outdoor family pool
- Registered as a historic landmark
- A 20,000-square-foot fitness club, including tennis courts and a full-service spa
- In 2014, The Lounge was named the best place to go dancing by readers of the local paper
91% (53 Member Ratings)
Rooms & Rates
Patterned after the original property in Las Vegas, the Flamingo Conference Resort and Spa in Santa Rosa was hip in the 1950s, declared a Historic Landmark in the 1990s and is known today as an ideal family retreat and meeting place in the bay area. It’s had its share of famous past guests, including Jayne Mansfield, and life-size Peanuts characters greet guests while paying homage to local comic creator Charles Schulz.
Kick-start the morning with breakfast at Terrace Grille Restaurant, which also serves lunch and dinner. Classic entrees include prime rib French dip sandwiches, Caesar salad and burgers. Vegan and vegetarian menus are also available. After appetites are satisfied, many nights of the week guests head to the dance floor where there’s a minimal fee to participate in salsa and West Coast swing dances, while a live band plays. During warmer months, lounge poolside or swim laps.
As the day draws to a close, guests retire to recently renovated rooms that provide a soothing ambiance with earth tones and large windows.
- “While the resort's whimsical neon bird sign has remained, the clientele has evolved, and now consists of vacationing families and business people looking for alternatives to the typical corporate hotel” -- Gayot
- “If Don Draper from the hit show Mad Men popped into Santa Rosa, he'd probably park himself in this 1950s-style resort just beyond downtown” -- Fodor’s
- “Offering the most modern amenities with the cheek and style of a 1950s resort” -- Touring and Tasting
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
Bathroom Bathrobes offered in Executive King and Suites
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am.
Children and additional guests: Children under 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Up to four guests allowed in two double bedded rooms and three guests for king rooms. Cot/crib available on request for children up to the age of 2: $10 per night. Extra bed (rollaway) available on request for children up to 16 and adults in the king rooms or suites: $15 per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged $50 per stay on checkout. Must notify hotel at time of reservation to secure one of 17 pet-friendly rooms.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Main Pool will not be heated as of Nov. 15, but Health Club Lap Pool will be heated and available at no cost to all hotel guests. Outside poolside dining will be closed in mid November.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.