Kimpton Hotel Vintage Seattle
Why We Love It
- Complimentary evening wine reception features free tastings from local wineries
- Pike Place Market and the Space Needle are within walking distance
- Home to one of the best Italian restaurants in the U.S., according to Travel + Leisure
- The AAA-4-Diamond property is cozy and romantic
"Comfort, quiet and coziness" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
More than 500 wineries surround Seattle, and the Hotel Vintage Park Seattle plays up the vineyard theme with a merlot and chardonnay color palette, a nightly wine hour featuring Washington state varietals and a wine concierge that can arrange access to wineries not usually open to the public. In recognition of its dedication to all things wine, the Washington State Wine Commission named the AAA 4-Diamond property its Hotel of the Year in 2013.
The nod to the region’s wine country continues in the guest rooms, which are all named after local vineyards and decked out in rich red, burgundy and gold hues. Guests are provided with in-room yoga and Pilates accessories and those traveling with pets will receive pet beds, treat baskets and food dishes. Upgrade to a Deluxe room for the best views, including glimpses of Mount Rainier. Free, freshly brewed Starbucks coffee is offered in the lobby every morning.
Nearby landmarks include Pike Place Market and the Space Needle, and upscale shopping as well as the University Street metro stop are within walking distance of the hotel. Great food is at your doorstep -- the on-site Tulio was named a Best Italian Restaurant in the U.S. by Travel + Leisure in 2012. Seasonal local ingredients play a leading role – try smoked salmon ravioli served with asparagus and lemon cream, paired of course with a glass of Washington state wine.
- "Small, classically elegant, and exceedingly romantic, the Vintage Park is a must for both lovers and wine lovers" -- Frommer’s
- "Wine aficionados will be particularly taken with the small and charming Hotel Vintage Park … it's a good choice for anyone looking for comfort, quiet, and coziness versus the latest trends" -- Fodor’s
- "The rooms at this award-winning, gay-friendly hotel are a little smaller than at some other downtown hotels and they get a bit of street noise, but it’s a pleasant place to stay" -- Lonely Planet
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
Complimentary Wi-Fi for Kimpton In Touch Members.
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Fees The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.